STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    For those having this issue, are you an administrator on your system, or have you tried "Run as Administrator"? I have Pact Worlds, and have not run into this problem.
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

I didn't have to run FG as admin before. What is different with the most recent update that i am supposed to run as admin?

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_class.lua"]:323: createChild: Invalid argument 1
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_class.lua"]:323: createChild: Invalid argument 1
    Ruleset Warning:Could not find template (chat_resize) in windowclass (chat)

Just tried as admin and I am still getting this error.

are you loading the Core Rulebook (Players)?
    aka Laendra

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by deer_buster View Post
    For those having this issue, are you an administrator on your system, or have you tried "Run as Administrator"? I have Pact Worlds, and have not run into this problem.
    I'm on macOS and I am an Admin of my system. I get the errors every time I load my Starfinder campaign and I can create the error over and over by opening library and unloading and loading books.

So far I do not get the error when running FGU only FGC.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

OK i unloaded the pact world mod and ran the campaign no errors.. then i loaded the pact worlds mod gm one and one string of the error popped up ... loaded the players version and the second scrip error popped up..

I may have found something .. i didnt load the players of the core rules and the pact worlds players but i enabled the players load allowed on both and no errors .. ill see if my players can still access the books when they come on

I'm literally able to load all of the rulebook modules (GM and Players, as applicable) with no script errors. If I could duplicate the error, I'd be able to track it down, but as it is, I am completely hobbled by being unable to duplicate.
    aka Laendra

Quote Originally Posted by deer_buster View Post
    I'm literally able to load all of the rulebook modules (GM and Players, as applicable) with no script errors. If I could duplicate the error, I'd be able to track it down, but as it is, I am completely hobbled by being unable to duplicate.
    Is there away to send you a better log of perhaps a screen share on a problem computer?
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Thread Information