STAR TREK 2d20

One player - more characters?

This is a fairly simple question ... is it possible for one player to "manage" more than one characters in the same gaming session?

Thanks for answering!

It's possible but tricky in FG I. Built-in in FG II.

That's nice, so where do I buy FG2? .....I thought so.

This has been the biggest weakness of FG v1 since I started with about 2 years ago. The cynical answer is that this is a real old shortfall of the program.

The Positive answer is that it appears that this is a primary concern of the new version which is supposed to be out 'soon'. We're told the new version is going to be offered as a free upgrade to existing license holders.

I have quite enjoyed the program through its 1st version. It is very, very common that a program benefits from a rethink and is much improved by its first major revision. Some people are frustrated with waiting on the new version but I really do believe it is just around the corner. If you are thinking of buying the product I think its a good time to buy it.

The new version is in beta test so its not vapor and this version is a lot of fun and a great way to meet gamers online. Understanding the old version might give you a point of understanding with people discussing the new one.

Sigurd
    J.R.R. Tolkien wrote, "I wish life was not so short. Languages take such a time, and so do all the things one wants to know about."

Quote Originally Posted by Zuxius
    That's nice, so where do I buy FG2? .....I thought so.
    Well, you can pre-order it right here. As a bonus for pre-ordering, you get to use FG1 while you wait for FG2 to be released.

:P

Thread Information