FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Hi Dalton,

Thanks for your thinking in this area.

There is a character builder in the works, the main issue I'm experiencing is down to custom data, so I'm working through all the bits, it's a slow process but once finished it should allow anyone to build a Traveller using all the ways supported from Mongoose.

Thanks,
    MBM
    Three thumbs up!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Hi Boldtaar,

Keep on coming up with these suggestions, they do help us organise what do work on next.

I've added from the Companion the following automation:

Hit Locations. If a Traveller is hit by an NPC, a location is randomly rolled.
    Combat Mishaps. If a Traveller or NPC roll a pair of 1's and it's a MISS, then the Mishaps table is rolled, the outcome will have to be manually applied, approved by the Referee.

I'm working next on:

Wound Effects. Should a Traveller take damage a Wound Effect can be applied to that location. The effects will then be placed onto the character, and all various checks will be modified automatically

I may get the time to add a few other bits around this, such as a Modifier for 'Specific Location' when in Combat.

I'll take a look at skills soon, as the Character Wizard is underway slowly and that needs to be aware of all skills.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Hi MBM,
    Can the hit location be mapped to an NPC from a Traveller's shot? I see that it doesn't do it automatically. Is there a way to do it manually (i.e. roll the location and then the damage)?
    Sorry if this was already asked and I missed the thread.
    Thanks, Elliott

Quote Originally Posted by emckinley View Post
    Hi MBM,
    Can the hit location be mapped to an NPC from a Traveller's shot? I see that it doesn't do it automatically. Is there a way to do it manually (i.e. roll the location and then the damage)?
    Sorry if this was already asked and I missed the thread.
    Thanks, Elliott
    Hi Emckinley.

NPC's don't have hit locations, only PC's have them, as for example, an NPC could have 4 arms...

It's a very simple rule really, nothing like the rules in RuneQuest, which have hit locations for all NPC's.

I'll bring this to the attention of Mongoose and see what they say, as for normal humanoid, I might be able to implement it.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Thread Information