STAR TREK 2d20
Page 7 of 8 First ... 5678 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by bwatford View Post
    Just installed this one and it does not work woth Ken't Ongoing Saves, if both are loaded then the dice for TEMP0 does not roll.
    I don't know it works with Ongoing Saves or not, but I just wanted to make sure you were doing TEMPO and not TEMP0, as you have typed here TEMP0

(You typed T E M P zero, and it should be the letter O)

I don't use TEMPO anymore as that coding for me has been replaced by the use of Better Combat Effects ext. Now, the ROLLON table function still works with this ext, however, I think most people don't/didn't use that function of the ext.

I highly suggest you use Better Combat Effects as it has more tools. The main reason I switched was the option to not only roll TEMPO (at the start of a turn) but also have it roll at the end of a turn, plus all other mix and match settings you can apply.
    -MrDDT
    Discord @mrddt

Really click this link and vote for your FGU wishes, more votes is more likely to get done and get what you want done.
    http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/
    Vote For Idea to Default Modules to GM Only
    Vote For Idea to Give GM More Hotkey Options
    Vote For Idea to Disable Dice Animations

Just a small warning: There was a big patch, and I am currently not having enough time to look at this So, it might be that my extension is not compatible with the newest versions I hope I can look at it soon
    (but may be that it is still compatible )

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Just a small warning: There was a big patch, and I am currently not having enough time to look at this So, it might be that my extension is not compatible with the newest versions I hope I can look at it soon
    (but may be that it is still compatible )
    Wrong alarm, no update needed

I understand this is for bug fixes but I'm just wondering if there is a version of this for 3.5/pfrpg. I have a barbarian who regens temp hp and woulkd be so much smoother if we could automate it given I am already dealing with 5 other PCs. Sorry if this isn't the right place to ask.

Confusion

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    After another request/motivation in the Discord, I added a new effect: ROLLON: [table name] <-c [column name]> <-d dice> <-hide>
    What this is doing: Exactly as the macro /rollon but as an effect which gets triggered automatically at the beginning of one's turn The request was about automating confusion, with that you can let the effect automatically roll the outcome of confusion at the beginning of the turn

E.g.: ROLLON: test will automatically roll on the table named test (when exisisting) on the beginning of the carrier's turn
    How to I get it to roll on the confusion table? Do I have to make a table for it?

Yes, you have a make a table for it, with the appropriate name you want to use in the effect

TEMPO doesn't seem to work with the latest update.
    Twilight Sanctuary; IF: FACTION(friend); TEMPO: 1d6+5 - - doesn't work. Was working a few weeks ago. It was great while it lasted.

Quote Originally Posted by Farktopia View Post
    TEMPO doesn't seem to work with the latest update.
    Twilight Sanctuary; IF: FACTION(friend); TEMPO: 1d6+5 - - doesn't work. Was working a few weeks ago. It was great while it lasted.
    Hi

Sorry for the late reply, I am quite busy right now

I try to check it later this day, I hope I find time for it

Thanks for the report

It should still work, so the problem may come from an incompatibility with another extension Can someone test this extension without any other extensions? Farktopia, can you tell me what other extensions you also use?

Thread Information