5E Character Create Playlist
Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    That said, it would be of course completely fine for me, if someone wants to take ownership of this extension and adds such new things (as long as this extension stays free)
    First. let me thank you for this ext. It has been the way I have worked with the 5e twilight clerics abilities for a long time. I worked around the "rolls at the start of a turn" issue all along. That said, I have since found for those of us needing something that specifically addresses this ability, Better Combat Effects ext now has a feature that can do this very thing. Thank you again for the support early on.

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    First. let me thank you for this ext. It has been the way I have worked with the 5e twilight clerics abilities for a long time. I worked around the "rolls at the start of a turn" issue all along. That said, I have since found for those of us needing something that specifically addresses this ability, Better Combat Effects ext now has a feature that can do this very thing. Thank you again for the support early on.
    Ah, nice, thanks a lot for letting me know because I did not really know this extension

Is there also a similar feature like ROLLON? If yes, then I could simply let this extension go

Ah, nice, thanks a lot for letting me know because I did not really know this extension

Is there also a similar feature like ROLLON? If yes, then I could simply let this extension go
    Sadly, I know of no other ext that does rollon. Might see if BCE might pick it up?

Sadly, I know of no other ext that does rollon. Might see if BCE might pick it up?
    Oki, let me know then But no worries, this extension is easy to maintain, so, unlikely that I would abandon it, if no-one is picking up ROLLON (or something similar, extended)

And before I would abandon it, I'd need to figure out how to communicate this in the best possible way (the forge has no communication tool). At least I will add a notice on the forge description about BCE (regardless of my maintenance)

Oki, let me know then But no worries, this extension is easy to maintain, so, unlikely that I would abandon it, if no-one is picking up ROLLON (or something similar, extended)

And before I would abandon it, I'd need to figure out how to communicate this in the best possible way (the forge has no communication tool). At least I will add a notice on the forge description about BCE (regardless of my maintenance)
    I posted in BCE...we will see how that goes.

I posted in BCE...we will see how that goes.
    Thanks a lot

Thanks a lot
    I am trying to combine the two. However it is my first extension and it can take me a long time.

BTW, I thought it was a good may to strat coding FG as both ROLLON and BCE have open code.
    UTC +2
    Italian DM
    Italian/English Player

Quote Originally Posted by Drogo210 View Post
    I am trying to combine the two. However it is my first extension and it can take me a long time.

BTW, I thought it was a good may to strat coding FG as both ROLLON and BCE have open code.
    hehe, good luck Let me know if you'd need help

But no worries, the code of my extension is easy enough that I will surely not drop support, it is easy to maintain

Just installed this one and it does not work woth Ken't Ongoing Saves, if both are loaded then the dice for TEMP0 does not roll.

Quote Originally Posted by bwatford View Post
    Just installed this one and it does not work woth Ken't Ongoing Saves, if both are loaded then the dice for TEMP0 does not roll.
    Thanks for your report I actually thought that they are now compatible since the latest patch with the help of Shadowraven

Sadly, I do not own ongoing saves, and Kent sadly never answered me when I wrote on his discord about that. But they may never have seen my question. Maybe I should try again (I would appreciate if someone else would also contact them about that )

Thread Information