5E Character Create Playlist
Page 5 of 8 First ... 34567 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by theawesomeraccoon View Post
    Edit: Never mind, figure it out and it is stacking. Thanks for the extension!!!

Hi, I don't know if I'm puttind de input wrong, but the temporary hp is not stacking. It gives 4 temp HP in the first round, but in the next one, if the 4 temp hp are still there, it doens't add 4 thus becoming 8 temp HP.
    I'm new to FG so I think I might be doing something wrong
    In the basic rules under Temporary Hit Points it says:

Healing can't restore temporary hit points, and they can't be added together. If you have temporary hit points and receive more of them, you decide whether to keep the ones you have or to gain the new ones. For example, if a spell grants you 12 temporary hit points when you already have 10, you can have 12 or 10, not 22.

Quote Originally Posted by Fingersome View Post
    In the basic rules under Temporary Hit Points it says:
    Thanks for the confirmation

I do not know if someone had sent you this or not but here is how Ongoing Save Effects appears in the Extension list prior to starting the campaign.Capture68.PNG
    Discord: Geokhan
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    Playtime: Prefer 6pm Central, or later
    DCI: 631966099

Quote Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
    I do not know if someone had sent you this or not but here is how Ongoing Save Effects appears in the Extension list prior to starting the campaign.Capture68.PNG
    Nice, thank you very much You were the first person sending me it (I basically needed the name of this extension as it appears in this list, and that name is often different than the file name; therefore thanks a lot )

Never mind I read and used the spell incorrectly.
    Last edited by Drogo210; November 22nd, 2021 at 16:03.
    UTC +2
    Italian DM
    Italian/English Player

Hi

I have attached here a version compatible with Kent's ongoing save effects; at least I hope it will now work Could someone test TEMPO together with this of Kent's extensions?

Then I'd upload it to the forge, too

Best wishes and sorry that it took a while until I was able to look at this

Kelrugem

PS: Thanks to ScriedRaven, he basically fixed it I just added some small if-clause such that it also works when Kent's extension is not loaded (and I was able to do the latter thanks to Geokhan's post above, so, also thanks to them )
    Attached Files Attached Files

I was wondering if would be possible to add a separate ROLLON effect let's calle it AROLLON that when added will roll on the table.
    UTC +2
    Italian DM
    Italian/English Player

Quote Originally Posted by Drogo210 View Post
    I was wondering if would be possible to add a separate ROLLON effect let's calle it AROLLON that when added will roll on the table.
    And it would still activate a roll on the table in each round? That is surely possible But sadly I do not yet intend to extend my 5E extensions, since I mainly focus on 3.5E/PF1 and I am already overwhelmed with maintenance; 5E has sooo many other developers, which means, that adding more new things increases the risk to have incompatibilities with other extensions adding even more to my maintenance

What you could also do, drag&drop the table to one of the hotkeys at the bottom, then you can also roll from there for example

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    And it would still activate a roll on the table in each round? That is surely possible But sadly I do not yet intend to extend my 5E extensions, since I mainly focus on 3.5E/PF1 and I am already overwhelmed with maintenance; 5E has sooo many other developers, which means, that adding more new things increases the risk to have incompatibilities with other extensions adding even more to my maintenance

What you could also do, drag&drop the table to one of the hotkeys at the bottom, then you can also roll from there for example
    That said, it would be of course completely fine for me, if someone wants to take ownership of this extension and adds such new things (as long as this extension stays free)

I now uploaded a new version of TEMPO; it should now be compatible with Kent's ongoing save extension Please let me know whether it works; so far no person was yet able to confirm that it works in conjunction with Kent's extension (but no-one denied it, so, I mean, I do not know of any person who tested it and told me about that) also thanks to ScriedRaven and Geokhan for their help

By the way, the version of this extension in the first post will be solely for FGC for now. That is, it will now not receive new updates anymore. The forge's version will be updated of course. I still need to wait for the approval from the forge, that is, if you use the forge you may need to wait

Some moments ago a big FGU patch was released, the new and old version should work with that patch. So, no worries about this extension if you update; regardless whether you already have the new version
    Last edited by Kelrugem; December 16th, 2021 at 21:27.

Thread Information