DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last
    Reuploaded the extension for compatibility with the new version of FG Only download the new version if you already got the most recent update (at the time of this post)

Does this extension still work as of the latest update? I have the effect Heroism; IMMUNE:frightened; TEMPO: [CHA]; (C), but it has no effect in the initiative tracker.

Quote Originally Posted by metaldm007 View Post
    Does this extension still work as of the latest update? I have the effect Heroism; IMMUNE:frightened; TEMPO: [CHA]; (C), but it has no effect in the initiative tracker.
    [CHA] only works if it is applied from the actions tab If it worked correctly, then [CHA] will be replaced by a number in the CT Or it is maybe an incompatibility with another extension

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    [CHA] only works if it is applied from the actions tab If it worked correctly, then [CHA] will be replaced by a number in the CT Or it is maybe an incompatibility with another extension

Very nice extentension, Thank You!!! Unfortunately, it is not working with the - Fantasy Grounds Ongoing Save Effects - extension, but i don't know why.
    Last edited by PiP; April 28th, 2021 at 00:05.

Quote Originally Posted by PiP View Post
    Very nice extentension, Thank You!!! Unfortunately, it is not working with the - Fantasy Grounds Ongoing Save Effects - extension, but i don't know why.
    What does not work for you? The extension itself or the stuff about [CHA] which you cited in your post?

If the former: Unload all other extensions but this and test again; if then everything works, then it is likely an incompatibility with another extension (then I'd may need to know which other extension(s))

If the latter: For tags like [CHA] it is important that you apply the effect from an actions tab of a PC (using those effects button as for spells etc.); then [CHA] will be replaced by a number in the CT

If the former: Unload all other extensions but this and test again; if then everything works, then it is likely an incompatibility with another extension (then I'd may need to know which other extension(s)))
    The extension is incompatible with the Ongoing Saves Extensions. I'm not sure why but Ongoing Saves doesn't like to work with other extensions. I attempted to make a merging extension that called between the two, but for some reason Ongoing Saves overwrote that too. Only thing I've been able to do is modify Ongoing saves to where it'll call TEMPO, but it gives out errors if TEMPO isn't installed (and since I used both I just accepted that and moved on).

Yeah, ongoing saves sounds like an incompatible extension One may need to merge both, since one or the other will overwrite each other (depending on loadorder). But that will be difficult since ongoing saves is on DMSguild, isn't it? So, on one hand I cannot simply merge it into mine, and I am normally not allowing that my extensions are sold on DMSguild (especially because of the licensing there) However, the owner of the DMSguild extension can merge my code if they have an if-clause checking whether or not my extension is loaded; that should work I guess

Short notice: There is an incompatibility with the Ongoing save effect extension of Kent (as reported here some while ago); I now contacted the dev on their discord asking for help Since I do not own their extension, I hope they reach out to me

Sorry that I did that so late, I had not much time lately (and still a lot going on )

Short notice: There is an incompatibility with the Ongoing save effect extension of Kent (as reported here some while ago); I now contacted the dev on their discord asking for help Since I do not own their extension, I hope they reach out to me

Sorry that I did that so late, I had not much time lately (and still a lot going on )
    Awesome !!! Would love too use both together hope it will be possible!

Quote Originally Posted by vaughnlannister View Post
    Awesome !!! Would love too use both together hope it will be possible!
    So far I did not yet recieve any answer; I skimmed their discord and it looks like that Kent has not much time anymore for FG since some months. So, I may need to wait until Kent has more time and then I will ask again

Thread Information