FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 8 First ... 23456 ... Last
    This extension is now on the forge: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/5/view Beware it has now the prefix Feature: in front (the file name is still the same such that it should overwrite your old file), but you may need to reactivate it in your extensions' list

Is there a way to give an option for this to be at the end of a turn?
    Would be helpful for a Twilight Cleric's skill.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Is there a way to give an option for this to be at the end of a turn?
    Would be helpful for a Twilight Cleric's skill.
    Surely possible But that may involve a bit more work, and since I do not play 5e my personal priority to add that is currently not so high (I rather focus on my 3.5e/PF1 extensions when I find time for it) I will see what I may be able to do somewhen; however, if someone else want to modify my extension for this, then this would be nice

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Surely possible But that may involve a bit more work, and since I do not play 5e my personal priority to add that is currently not so high (I rather focus on my 3.5e/PF1 extensions when I find time for it) I will see what I may be able to do somewhen; however, if someone else want to modify my extension for this, then this would be nice
    Awesome, I will look into it. Thanks Kelrugem.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Awesome, I will look into it. Thanks Kelrugem.
    discover, share with us

Just adding my bump to this - looking forward to have this work with ongoing saves

Quote Originally Posted by Zetesofos View Post
    Just adding my bump to this - looking forward to have this work with ongoing saves
    I certainly understand the need, and I am still aware of it, no worries We just need to wait until Kent is available again (I think; maybe I find somewhen a solution without knowing Kent's code)

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    I certainly understand the need, and I am still aware of it, no worries We just need to wait until Kent is available again (I think; maybe I find somewhen a solution without knowing Kent's code)
    I have found this works with Better Combat Effects which has its own version of "on going saves".

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    I have found this works with Better Combat Effects which has its own version of "on going saves".
    Ah, good to know, thanks

ScriedRaven's sent me some suggestion for the code for compatibility with Kent's, too, so, maybe I can solve it soon (but there is some problem if Kent's is unloaded seemingly) (but currently not much time for coding other than maintaining, hopefully soon)

With the help of ScriedRaven I may have a compatible version with Kent's extension

However, there are two problems:

The small problem: I'd need the name of the extension as it is shown in the extension list before you load a campaign. Could someone provide me this information? if you're unsure what to provide, just send me a screenshot of the extension list.

The bigger problem: I'd need to include some piece of code as in Kent's extension, and I am unsure about copyright. It is a very small and generic piece of code, essentially pointing to a function in Kent's function (such that the essential stuff is not in my extension, avoiding copyright stuff), such that I doubt any copyright issues; but I want to be on the safe side Their piece of code would also only be executed if their extension is loaded, though their code would still be visible if one unzips the extension.
    I had problems contacting Kent; so, if someone wants to ask in their Discord, then I'd be happy (I left their discord and do not intend to join again) If you think Kent is more active again, then I can try to write via the forum, or I can try to find their discord tag to write them directly

Thread Information