5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by theawesomeraccoon View Post
    Edit: Never mind, figure it out and it is stacking. Thanks for the extension!!!

Hi, I don't know if I'm puttind de input wrong, but the temporary hp is not stacking. It gives 4 temp HP in the first round, but in the next one, if the 4 temp hp are still there, it doens't add 4 thus becoming 8 temp HP.
    I'm new to FG so I think I might be doing something wrong

I've changed the code of Heroism to Heroism; (C); TEMPO: 4;.

Is it correct?
    Hm, I see your edit, but it shouldn't stack As far as I know, in 5e the temp HP gain will not stack, it will just overwrite the value when it is bigger

Last campaign I wanted an effect like this so badly... I'll have to remember it exists for if I need it again.
    Fantasy Grounds Unity Lives! Good job, Smiteworks!

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Hm, I see your edit, but it shouldn't stack As far as I know, in 5e the temp HP gain will not stack, it will just overwrite the value when it is bigger
    Ok, I just checked again and it is not stacking. I had changed the number to see how it worked and forgot about it. But thanks for the reply, now I know it is not suposed to stack!

Quote Originally Posted by theawesomeraccoon View Post
    Ok, I just checked again and it is not stacking. I had changed the number to see how it worked and forgot about it. But thanks for the reply, now I know it is not suposed to stack!
    cool

so, I am right that it should not stack in 5e, isn't it? Otherwise I can try to change that behaviour when you have some (homebrew) rule allowing stacking

cool

so, I am right that it should not stack in 5e, isn't it? Otherwise I can try to change that behaviour when you have some (homebrew) rule allowing stacking
    You are correct. Temp HP should not stack.
    Fantasy Grounds Unity Lives! Good job, Smiteworks!

cool

Yeah, you're right about it! If you have 2 gains of temp hp you choose which one you want to keep, they're not suposed to stack.

If you have 2 temp hp and gain 4 temphp, you choose which one you'll keep.

I just read that part again after your reply. I had forgotten that...

ah, good, thanks

Hi

Short bug fix of that extension. There was the bug that when there was a number in front of the table name, then that damage was applied to the carrier of the ROLLON effect (table got rolled, too, though!)... Please, don't ask why; I hope you had no big numbers in front of that

Hey, is there a version of this extension for 3.5/pathfinder?

Quote Originally Posted by woopah View Post
    Hey, is there a version of this extension for 3.5/pathfinder?
    ROLLON is part of the save versus tags extension there But the other effect is not implemented there because I do not know of any usage case where this is useful. Are there any spells where one would need TEMPO?

Thread Information