STAR TREK 2d20
Page 8 of 8 First ... 678

TEMPO working fine with tons of extensions running.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    It should still work, so the problem may come from an incompatibility with another extension Can someone test this extension without any other extensions? Farktopia, can you tell me what other extensions you also use?
    I have a ton of other extensions running, and I have no problems with TEMPO. It is the only function that does the specific thing I need it to do. So, thanks again.

For me, I have a magic item called, Fife of Dragonsong, which causes damage, but also gives a boost to any friendly PCs in its conical range for the duration the song is played. The effect "inspires" 1d6 Temp Hit Points (TEMPO: 1d6) at the beginning of each turn for which the song is still being played. It's a specific need/spell effect, and I've tried the BCEG version--(TREGENS: 1d6)--which doesn't do anything at the start of the player's turn (perhaps, it requires some other predicate effect to be in place, first--which may work better with some other spells).

Thanks for keeping this one up and running. Much appreciated! If I see any conflicts, I'll let you know. I will keep monitoring this thread to see if anyone figures out the conflict at issue.

GG

Quote Originally Posted by Gawain the Great View Post
    I have a ton of other extensions running, and I have no problems with TEMPO. It is the only function that does the specific thing I need it to do. So, thanks again.

For me, I have a magic item called, Fife of Dragonsong, which causes damage, but also gives a boost to any friendly PCs in its conical range for the duration the song is played. The effect "inspires" 1d6 Temp Hit Points (TEMPO: 1d6) at the beginning of each turn for which the song is still being played. It's a specific need/spell effect, and I've tried the BCEG version--(TREGENS: 1d6)--which doesn't do anything at the start of the player's turn (perhaps, it requires some other predicate effect to be in place, first--which may work better with some other spells).

Thanks for keeping this one up and running. Much appreciated! If I see any conflicts, I'll let you know. I will keep monitoring this thread to see if anyone figures out the conflict at issue.

GG
    Thanks a lot for your words and confirming that the extension still works

That's so cool, thanks for sharing!
    STEPPERMOTOR.FR motors to meet the needs of different customers and different applications are now available Stepper motor driver , Brushless DC motor and more.

Quote Originally Posted by Simunovich View Post
    That's so cool, thanks for sharing!
    Glad when my extension helps

Thread Information