STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Can you tell me which modules you currently have loaded in your campaign as well?

Also, can you make sure that any player connections are attempted after you finish loading? It looks like people are trying to connect immediately.

Thanks,
    JPG

[4/26/2020 8:14:29 PM] FGU v4.0.0 FREE (2020-04-17)
    [4/26/2020 8:14:29 PM] Launcher scene starting.
    [4/26/2020 8:16:12 PM] Resolving named connection to server. [TheMightyLo]
    [4/26/2020 8:16:12 PM] Cloud server with the requested name is not registered with the lobby server.

So, I'm experiencing this from the player's perspective. Everyone but me is in the game and I can't see the host. I've updated (several times) and rebooted. The lobby is updating, I see names changing when I refresh, just not his. We've been playing on Unity for weeks now, with relatively no problems. Now I can't get in.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Can you tell me which modules you currently have loaded in your campaign as well?

Also, can you make sure that any player connections are attempted after you finish loading? It looks like people are trying to connect immediately.

Thanks,
    JPG
    I’m running Starfinder if that’s what you mean. Hopefully it is, sorry if I’m misunderstanding I’m still learning the lingo. The only time my players can even find me is while I’m loading the server, one it clicks on, my listing disappears like I disconnected
    Last edited by Complexjoke; April 27th, 2020 at 03:34. Reason: Forgot part of my response

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Complexjoke View Post
    I’m running Starfinder if that’s what you mean. Hopefully it is, sorry if I’m misunderstanding I’m still learning the lingo. The only time my players can even find me is while I’m loading the server, one it clicks on, my listing disappears like I disconnected
    Unload everything except the basic rules. Then relaunch your campaign. Do not load anything else until everyone connects. Then load what you need one module at a time. If you lose connection, note which module you were loading and let us know. And then start your campaign, unload that module, restart and have your players connect and don't load that module again.

It appears one or more of the Starfinder modules may be responsible, but the issue has not been isolated yet.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Ok did the load unload seems like the players version of the core rule book was the issue in the 4/24 update, but a player and I couldn’t sign in until I’d unloaded everything today. Having to load every module before playing every time isn’t tenable for a paid system like this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Complexjoke View Post
    Having to load every module before playing every time isn’t tenable for a paid system like this.
    It's a paid system in beta. It will be fixed before full release.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I had this on tuesday, with one player getting that message even though the other three were in and rolling dice. Mind you we had nothing but problems this week so maybe it was just being grumpy...

Same issue as noted above for me. After several weeks playing in the same campaign, I find that my DM's cloud server can't be found in the lobby server. Even though I can hear all the other players in-game on Discord. Bummer.

Thread Information