Starfinder Playlist
Page 10 of 20 First ... 89101112 ... Last

Thread: Lock Tokens

Blog Entries
    Yes, the test looked really good. We will do some additional testing next week and then figure out what our release schedule looks like for all you fine folks.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    Yes, the test looked really good. We will do some additional testing next week and then figure out what our release schedule looks like for all you fine folks.
    Very cool. Thanks for the update!

I am excited for this update. So much so i just randomly bought Pathfinder 2E products from the store~ (insert image of Fry screaming 'take my money')

Any idea if this will arrive in October sometime?

There are some weeks since the last FG update, and then they come with this info. I m hoping to have lock token at the next update!
    - - -
    FG Classic / FG Unity Ultimate
    Playing D&D 5th

There is a new FGU release build with the first implementation of token locking in FGU. You can enable via the right-click menu or via the image data control play mode toolbar (accessible after unlocking image record).

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    There is a new FGU release build with the first implementation of token locking in FGU. You can enable via the right-click menu or via the image data control play mode toolbar (accessible after unlocking image record).

Regards,
    JPG
    !!!!
    Patou a.k.a: Patmaster
    Challenging players since 1987
    2E, 3.5E & now 5E
    https://twitter.com/PatouLeFou
    Discord = @PatouLeFou

Regards,
    JPG
    Thank you!

Regards,
    JPG
    Messing around with the new token lock. I like it. :-)

Only comment is maybe have the movement after DM clicks the check mark a little faster.

Is it possible to make movement by squares instead of the smooth movement? That might be less LOS calculations and speed up the movement.
    Last edited by kevininrussia; September 25th, 2020 at 04:11.

Regards,
    JPG
    Well let's give this a bash!

yay for moaning!

Thread Information