DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Log Roll Points missing

I have been watching some videos for Pathfinder because I am getting back into Fantasy Grounds.

I notice in most videos there is a Log, Roll, and Points tab at the top of the chatbox to help in making characters. I don't have that. Is that an extension or a setting? Does anyone know how I can get that.

I have tested both as the GM and as a player.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tosayuf View Post
    I have been watching some videos for Pathfinder because I am getting back into Fantasy Grounds.

I notice in most videos there is a Log, Roll, and Points tab at the top of the chatbox to help in making characters. I don't have that. Is that an extension or a setting? Does anyone know how I can get that.

I have tested both as the GM and as a player.
    That is in Manage Characters.

Blog Entries
    Manage Characters is not available in FGU, only FGC.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    That is in Manage Characters.
    Ahh, thank you! That was bothering me. But...how good is manage characters?

What I mean, is I am the designated dm, so I have all the books which I share under modules. If my friends want to make a character, they don't have access to my books in Manage Characters, right? They have to load into my campaign? It would be nice if we had an extension we could put in a campaign to toggle that on or off. Hmm...maybe I should dip intro programming with my son.

I guess I can do more research on custom rolls and dice to put in hotbar for rolling stats.

I have FG Unity through Kickstarter, but I don't have faith that it is stable enough to be worth the switch. I will probably wait a year. I like to wait for stable full releases for production programs. I only do early access with games. I have looked at it tho, and after I am in the full swing of things with classic, I will probably experiment more.

Or do you think it is equal to FGC in relation to things just working?

Blog Entries
    Manage Character is only available in FGC. After playing with it a few times I don't use it. The ability score creation options in it just aren't that important to me and can be done in my head or my players. FGU will not have it. But it does have dice expressions that let you drop lowest die etc. (But no point buy mechanics).

FGU is pretty good right now, imo. I'm in the process of moving 2 games to it right now. But, it does some have issues so if you don't wish to tolerate such issues stick with FGC for now.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information