5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Unity Text - Bold, Italic, Bold-Italic

I noticed that documents that have bold and italic no longer show those elements as bold or italic. Additionally there's garbage characters around those elements (probably what the text parsing engine looked for in the text).
    I couldn't find any reports on it. Unity V4.0 2020-04-04
    Ultimate License Holder
    Systems:ALIEN, Savage Worlds (SWADE + Companions, 50 Fathoms, Interface Zero, Realms of Cthulhu), Call of Cthulhu 6th, FIASCO, Paranoia XP

FG Con 16 – Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - Friday April 16th to Sunday April 18th, 2021
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

I'm not seeing an issue. Are you using any extensions or themes? Does this happen in a new campaign without extensions or themes?

What ruleset? Can you show us some screenshots.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Unity UI Issue: When creating a story entry in Unity, when you make a text selection highlight, and then right-click on the selected text it drops the selection and then opens the radial menu. ( So you have to use the CTRL+B, CTRL+I, and CTRL+U hotkeys. )

On to the issue I'm having, I've determined it is a theme issue. I have a theme that worked fine in Classic but has issues in Unity.
    It drops the font color changes and the bold / italic / underline. I tested it with CoreRPG
    I did find the junk characters was a font issue, still haven't ironed out why It isn't changing color, and applying Bold but I'd so some more digging.

Maybe I'm missing something. To my eyes this should work. I've created the various fgf files from the Cascadia.ttf.
    https://github.com/microsoft/cascadia-code/releases
    <font name="reference-bi">
    <fgffile name="graphics/fonts/Cascadia-BI.fgf" />
    <ttf file="graphics/fonts/Cascadia.ttf" name="Cascadia Bold Italic" size="12" bold="true" italic="true" />
    <color value="#CDB700" /><!-- Mustard Yellow -->
    </font>
    <font name="reference-i">
    <fgffile name="graphics/fonts/Cascadia-I.fgf" />
    <ttf file="graphics/fonts/Cascadia.ttf" name="Cascadia Italic" size="12" italic="true" />
    </font>
    <font name="reference-b">
    <fgffile name="graphics/fonts/Cascadia-B.fgf" />
    <ttf file="graphics/fonts/Cascadia.ttf" name="Cascadia" size="12" bold="true" />
    </font>
    Last edited by zombielord; April 13th, 2020 at 02:57.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Systems:ALIEN, Savage Worlds (SWADE + Companions, 50 Fathoms, Interface Zero, Realms of Cthulhu), Call of Cthulhu 6th, FIASCO, Paranoia XP

FG Con 16 – Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - Friday April 16th to Sunday April 18th, 2021
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

I also have not been getting the this issue of no radial option on high lighted text for manipulation. As soon as you right click to get the radial the high light disappears. I have tried all theme's and have had this problem.

Thread Information