Joshua Stream Pre
Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. #11
    Small update to 1.4 that adds the Abilities/Combat frame to the PC sheet. I had this cooking over the weekend, but I think better to release it even with static (DR 12) reporting rather than wait weeks to figure out the rest.
    Basically the reporting of Success/failure is hardcoded against DR of 12, which is the default target number in combat and normal difficulty. Hopefully somehow will find a way to add the desktop panels and use them to configure dynamic difficulty for reporting purposes.

    @numy1448 - help is always welcomed. Fantasy Grounds is using LUA for scripting and XML for layouting, so you have to become familiar with both. The .pak file is actually renamed .zip file that you can freely open with 7zip or other program that supports .zip format. The ruleset is actually layered on top of CoreRPG, so many things are inherited automatically.




    Attached Images Attached Images
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

  2. #12
    Greetings,

    I got bought the Mork Borg book just before the lockdown hit us. The chap whom bought it for me said it was right down my street, odd that he knows I love my Doom Metal.

    Anyway, I can offer a bit of time on the scripting and stuff, not huge amounts as I have lots of projects underway but in the early days I got help (and still do) so I like to help back.

    PM if you are interested.

    Cheers,
    MBM

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Greetings,

    I got bought the Mork Borg book just before the lockdown hit us. The chap whom bought it for me said it was right down my street, odd that he knows I love my Doom Metal.

    Anyway, I can offer a bit of time on the scripting and stuff, not huge amounts as I have lots of projects underway but in the early days I got help (and still do) so I like to help back.

    PM if you are interested.

    Cheers,
    MBM
    I can only welcome this offer, this ruleset needs little work to make it complete! Will PM what I had in mind.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

  4. #14

    Mod

    Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    I can only welcome this offer, this ruleset needs little work to make it complete! Will PM what I had in mind.
    Looking at running a game of this in the next week or so
    Has anyone started on a module for it with the roll tables?

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by kking014 View Post
    Looking at running a game of this in the next week or so
    Has anyone started on a module for it with the roll tables?
    I have module that contains the whole book - items, spells, rollable tables and art/maps, but this cannot be shared due to copyright reasons. I have approval from the developers for the ruleset and the art necessary to support it.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

  6. #16
    Hi there,


    How's the progress on this project coming along? I'm a fan of this system and excited to try it on FG with my friends.


    Thank you,

  7. #17
    Hiya Valyar,

    Thanks for working on this. I just wrapped up a custom sheet project for an OD&D variant over on Roll20 so have a bit of extra time on my hands. Are you still looking for a hand on this?

    Thanks again—
    Jameson

  8. #18
    Hey jp1971

    Yes, help is still wanted! I was extremely busy with other FG projects and work, so I had to put this on the backburner for now. I can provide invite to the project in Gitlab if you are interested in improving it!

    @MadBeardMan I can't believe it was end of may when I thought to discuss enhancements... wow time flies.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

  9. #19
    Hi again Valyar,

    Apologies for the delay. I was running a mini-con online last week and am just catching up. I did run four games of Mörk Borg, and there seems to be high demand for more.

    I'm happy to help and have some time now. Do you currently have a backlog of improvements you'd like to see made? Either way, please feel free to invite me to Gitlab. I'll dm you my email address.

    Looking forward to helping out.
    Jameson

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
SWADE Playlist

Log in

Log in