DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
    Hi Valyar,

Shout me if you want some LUA help. I can share with you the code for the Difficulty Rating that I use in Traveller etc.

I'm finishing up some work on The Witcher Community ruleset, but can spare a few days here and there for this, the most Black Metal of all RPG's.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

I think I will have some time to update this ruleset and explore if I can make it workable with all those changes that happened in the past year.

@MadBeardMan - I will appreciate any snippets you can give to speed up the work!
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

I just bought the PDF of this game. Looks amazing, thank you for building what you have so far!

hello, I would really like to test the game, how can we access it? I can't find the link in the first post.

I am working on ruleset update. Hopefully in the following days/weeks I will be able to provide an update.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Hi. this ruleset available?

When can I summon this ruleset?

Checking in on whether this project is still live. I'd like to help get it over the finish line. Not much LUA experience, but I'm a developer, so could dig in.

Thread Information