DICE PACKS BUNDLE

FGU Mac Importing XML Character

I'm running the Fantasy Grounds Ultimate on Mac, version 4.0.0 2020-04-04. I'm trying to import an xml file that I exported from HeroLab for the Mac. When I open the PC window, click the Import button, then go to import the file (saved on my desktop), no file list appears. I've tried showing only XML files and showing all files, and the window doesn't change.

Screenshot 2020-04-12 01.49.56.png

I'm using the Simple Brown theme, should that be relevant.

Thanks for any feedback on other things I can try.

Blog Entries
    I don't believe Hero Lab's FG/xml is compatible any longer. It might still be compatible with FGC, but I know it has been stated it will not be compatible with FGU.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    I don't believe Hero Lab's FG/xml is compatible any longer. It might still be compatible with FGC, but I know it has been stated it will not be compatible with FGU.
    Well, that's good to know, but should I be able to see the file names in the import window? I can't even see files there to import, even when I ask to see all files. That's my greatest concern... I can't even choose the XML file to find out if it will import.

Thread Information