DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    We are no longer providing support and maintenance for the HL import tool; though it is still available as is.

Also, we offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all purchases from the FG web store, so you can decide whether FG is the right fit for your game.

Regards,
    JPG

There are a lot of places in this virtual landscape that say it's available, but no places that say where it is available or provides a link. The /utilities folder in appData is empty, cold, and dark. So, is what run down backwater of this forum might one find this lonely, broken, and unsupported character importer? And, please, if you say, "just search for 'character importer' and there it is," know that there is no place in this digital universe that you can hide .

Quote Originally Posted by helix1966 View Post
    There are a lot of places in this virtual landscape that say it's available, but no places that say where it is available or provides a link. The /utilities folder in appData is empty, cold, and dark.
    Welcome to the FG forums.

The importer only comes installed in the \utilities directory with Fantasy Grounds Classic, not with Fantasy Grounds Unity.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I agree with this and the point that both PF2e is still growing. I'm seeing a steady supply of 'play in this one-shot to check out Pathfinder' LFPs in Discord, Roll20, and here.

This is immensely frustrating. As someone who used the character importer in FGC and then switched to FGU I don't know why we can't at least get a download link to the importer. FG's capacity as a character creator is fairly limited, and I (and all my players) relied on Hero Lab to get around this. And, of course, I'm way past the 30 day money back guarantee as I was able to transfer all of my existing PCs from my FGC campaign.

work around

Quote Originally Posted by ChipDancer View Post
    If it is true that Fantasy Grounds has dropped support for importing characters from Hero Labs then I am out some serious $$$$$ as I just picked up the Ultimate license and the books for Pathfinder!
    Just install the classic demo and the converter comes with it

Yes PLEASE Bring back importer support and implement it in unity, also it should support Hero Lab, Beyond, and Aurora.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Blightana View Post
    Yes PLEASE Bring back importer support and implement it in unity, also it should support Hero Lab, Beyond, and Aurora.
    Welcome to the forums

Feature requests are best voted on (and added when needed) in the Wish List; https://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information