5E Character Create Playlist

D&D5E: Tier 1 - CCC-Aether-01-02 Heir of Orcus V2 @7PM EST 14 April 2020

D&D5E: Tier 1 - CCC-Aether-01-02 Heir of Orcus V2 @7PM EST 14 April 2020

DM License: Ultimate

Requirements
    Voice: Yes (Discord information will be given after accepted)
    Ruleset: Adventures League D&D 5E legal characters only
    FG Programmed Character: No (Just send me a link of your character sheet in any format)

If you have run this module before please let me know, and allow other players to take first initiative to prevent meta gaming.

Adventure Details
    Tier: 1
    CCC-Aether-01-02 The Heir of Orcus Verse 2 written by Anthony Joyce
    Run Time: Approximately 4 hours
    Having chosen to support the Holy Knights you make your way into the hidden Temple of Orcus in hopes of finding a lost mythical angel.. what will you find?

**Players must provide the following on the Calendar or I will not accept invite**

Character Name:
    Level:
    Class:
    Race:

Calendar Invite can be found HERE
    Last edited by Skratching; April 11th, 2020 at 21:28.

Hi,
    I've signed up for this Tuesday but I'm having trouble creating my character in FG. I do have D&DBeyond and trying to send you a .pdf of my character. I've also sent you private msg.

Bernie

Quote Originally Posted by Bernie View Post
    Hi,
    I've signed up for this Tuesday but I'm having trouble creating my character in FG. I do have D&DBeyond and trying to send you a .pdf of my character. I've also sent you private msg.

Bernie
    Fantasy Grounds characters are in XML format. If you are using D&DBeyond try converting your character to XML via this conversion tool https://ai6k.com/dndbeyond/

So.... I ended up running this on Sunday with my usual group (half of the people signed up). I will probably be canceling this unless you guys would like to do a different T1 module.

Yes, I'm still up for a T1 mod

I'm up for another T1 module.

Alright, we will do another T1 module then tonight. I have sent you each a PM with the discord server info.

im new, I have a lvl 1 character ready..I can play mon or tues anytime and wed during the day

Is there another game planned?

Thread Information