FG Spreadshirt Swag

Seting the modstack to a number

If I wanted to have my modstack always start at 6 even once cleared where would I find the specific file in CoreRPG to set this?

OK so I found the variable called freeadjustment in modifierstack.lua that seems to do what I want and after modifying it and also modifying it in the Reset function it is working fine. The only thing is it starts at 0 until i hover over the modifierstack then it sets itself to 6.

is there an On initiation of the desktop that sets it as well that I need to adjust?

Just in case someone else has this question. I figured it out.

If you need your ruleset to always default to a specific modifier, for example the base difficulty of a game is 6 but can be adjusted form there and you wished your modstack to function as a difficulty instead, you will need to do the following.

First in the modifierstack.lua file Set the freeadjustment variable value to 6 in both the initial definitions and in the function Reset. Then go to the Descktop classes file and in the modifierstack window's sript inside the funtion oninit() call the reset function by adding the following line after the registration.

ModifierStack.reset();

So when the window opens it will reset the modifier stack and it will read correctly.

Thread Information