5E Character Create Playlist

LFG FGUnity Newcomer 1 player LF ANYTIME Game (COVD-19 Lockdown) US MTN T.Z. 5E

FG License: Fantasy Grounds Unity Ultimate
    Time Zone: US mountian time
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Any time after 9am any day would be nice to find a group who can play 3 or 4 times a week while on lockdown for the pandemic.
    Term: During lockdown as much as possiable after lockdown at least once a week for as long as possiable.
    Voice: Have Discord and Skype can download others as long as there free

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E prefered but 3.5 is also acceptable
    Game System Experience: Played AD&D since the late 80's to the emid 90's, then didnt pick up again until 3.5 and played that for about 6 years. Got the 5e books 4 years ago but didnt get into a group until last year and been playing every other week since. Oh, and manage and played in the D&D club at the school I work at until Lockdown
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: I am Very new to FG just bought it 4/8/2020. I did get FG Unity and a few DLC's

Character Type Preferred: Ive played fighter classes and caster classes mostly. I prefer playing a Barbarian or druid but will play any if need be
    About Me: Ive been playing rollplaying games since i was 14 (45 now) AD&D, Cyberpunk, Shadowrun, Vampires, Star wars, Everquest (The actual Paper RPG that didnt do well), D&D 3.5 and now 5E. Combat, Problem solving, roleplaying... I love it all. Not so much changeing my voice for character though. Im a outgoing guy but reserved a bit until i get to know new people. Im even more outgoing when ive had a couple beers . im just looking for a group to play some D&D with that dont mind i have never played on FG or roll20 or anyother Virtual type thing and would like to do a perminate group more now that a lot of people are on lockdown and at least 2 times a month later.... WEEKLY PREFERED..

Thanks for reading my post and stay safe and healthy in this messed up time

I’m planning on running up tomb of annihilation. It will be my first time running this campaign and only my Second time DMing. I feel pretty good about DMing, I’ll just need some grace and patience. I would love to play a couple day’s a week but idk if that will be possible. But if we could get a group then I’m totally down to run it. I have FGU and am pretty familiar to it now. As of right now I have 2 other people that might be able to play but this campaign recommends 4-6 plays. I would prefer to keep it to 4-5 plays. Let me know what your thinking. Right now I’ve been just reading the campaign and learning as much as I can before session 0

Im down for whatever Trib. I so get the grace and patience part as i will need it as well lol. Look at redfern's npost there a few people on there who are new that you might find another or 2 for the group as well. Just need the particulars voice chat info if there is any and whaen you think the time line will be for start.
    Last edited by Santiam; April 10th, 2020 at 00:33.

I own my own business so I can play daily

Thread Information