5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
    Rogue, im down to play when ever right now. I work for the schools and were all at home at least until the end of May. only have to go in once a week to walk the building and grounds. im partial to 5E myself. never played pathfinder

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
    So, I teach FG, I have GMed a lot (since 1987) and am patient with people willing to learn. I usually go the Pathfinder route. But I can teach 5E, it will just be a bit jerky at first. If you guys want, I can help you out. I've got the ultimate and most of the books, so I can help if you want me to.
    Just need to figure out the time and system.
    Let's start trying to nail this down -

System I want to learn: 5E (or Starfinder) and FG - to which I am an utter n00b.
    Preferred day/time: I'd prefer a game happening M - F with my best days being M, W, F starting after 1630 Hrs Az time (UTC - 7) with a frequency of 1 or 2 sessions/month (to start anyway, I want to play a bit before I figure out if I'm up for weekly)

Weekends are also doable, and I have little in the way of preferences there. I'll just need to see what the group decides and then clear that window with the Mrs.

Hope this helps put in a framework others can build on to get to Day/Time
    Last edited by DungeonDave; April 10th, 2020 at 15:29.

So a Wednesday at 6 PM EST would work for most everyone? It seems that way. send me a friend request at DarDarJinx#1144 on Discord and we can discuss it further.
    FG Ultimate License Holder!
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own."
    Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Totally new and don't know my asterisk from my elbow, so open to all the help I can get.

We've chatted, I'm in.

Game time is Wednesdays, 7:00 PM eastern (-4 UTC)

I'll keep an eye out here for updates.
    Last edited by DungeonDave; April 10th, 2020 at 18:54.

The question is which system you have most of. You dont need to spend more money than you have to. All you need is someone with 5e essential collections and FG Unity (Ultimate) which allows demo players and people who do not have the books.

Yep, I have Ultimate and loads and loads of books for both Pathfinder and a couple 5E bundles.
    All you need for now is the Demo.
    I can also give pointers on DMing and role play.
    Adam Savage, Mythbusters

I have FG classic and would at least like to learn some of it before switching to a new one :P

Classic is great, as I am still slowly learning to be a bit smoother with Unity. Once I get my groove, Unity will be a great tool. I'm used to classic, so classic is my preferred.
    Adam Savage, Mythbusters

I've barely used Fantasy Grounds myself, having only downloaded the Demo. It'd be nice to play one day.

Thread Information