DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    I always use this too - especially for long rests etc. My players have been trained (i.e. Pavlov's dog training) to when they see the blue screen, it means a long rest - lol. Alternate themes would be nice too. However, unfortunately, me thinks this will not be back as many don't use it from what I can tell...

Quote Originally Posted by Dax Doomslayer View Post
    I always use this too - especially for long rests etc. My players have been trained (i.e. Pavlov's dog training) to when they see the blue screen, it means a long rest - lol. Alternate themes would be nice too. However, unfortunately, me thinks this will not be back as many don't use it from what I can tell...
    Although I like the mood lighting, I personally always forget to use it even though I have the mood panel open

But when they would be integrated as Fx effects in FGU, then one would have the advantage to prepare them for the session (like having a prepared night fx for the camp map), and then one does not need to think about pressing some button ingame anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Although I like the mood lighting, I personally always forget to use it even though I have the mood panel open

But when they would be integrated as Fx effects in FGU, then one would have the advantage to prepare them for the session (like having a prepared night fx for the camp map), and then one does not need to think about pressing some button ingame anymore
    That would definitely be a cool little addition to set tone and such. I guess we can hope! I'm still waiting for sound integration - lol.

I would be lost without the ability to use the mood lighting extension, I use that all the time.
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

they have one call time of Day FX look under that. you can change the color of the map to night or day.

How often do I use it? All the time. My group plays exclusively during the evening so using ambient lighting from the monitor has a big effect on the lighting in the room.

Online roleplaying has many advantages over playing in person but creating an atmosphere of immersion is not one of those things. Losing tools like this hurts.
    www.accidentaldm.com - The diary of a Newbie DM

Blog Entries
    You can always add it to the wish list. It did not make the cut a few months ago when they updated the list, but perhaps it will this time.

In the meantime, you may be able to adjust your monitor properties themselves by changing the color temperature, contrast and brightness.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

www.accidentaldm.com - The diary of a Newbie DM

You might want to clarify your request. We already have ambient lighting (in v4.1 coming soon) which can be added to any image and we also have an Fx layer that can change an image to any colour and opacity. What you are requesting is that the whole UI be made changeable to a predefined set of colours such as is the case with the 'Lighting' option in Classic.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Yes, you will need to make it clearer with a new item. I also suggest you add a link back here to help clarify. The devs thought you were reporting a bug and rejected the idea.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information