Starfinder Playlist

Licence key difficulties

After purchasing the one time FGU ultimate license I have yet to receive any email or message containing the license key. I have receiving a paypal conformation email but not a fantasy grounds conformation.

Clicking on the order id number leads to an error screen, though clicking on any other order, such as the players handbook, properly leads to the order receipt.

I'm assuming its due to high volume of people joining in and might take some time but I wanted to make sure.

Welcome to the FG forums. Sorry you're having issues.

If you go to your order history, do you see the license key at the top of the page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/myorders.php
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

In the license key box all I have is a green message saying "No license keys for fantasygrounds.com account"

Thanks for checking. Best to email [email protected]
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    License keys are supposed to be automated and issue immediately.
    Make sure thet your paypal email is the same as your FG email - otherwise go check that email address too.
    Then email support@ with as much info as possible.

The emails are one and the same, I also purchased the players hand book and the monster manual after buying the license and have received both paypal and fantasy ground confirmation emails nearly instantly. I've emailed the support yesterday but have yet to get a reply.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FilthyActs View Post
    The emails are one and the same, I also purchased the players hand book and the monster manual after buying the license and have received both paypal and fantasy ground confirmation emails nearly instantly. I've emailed the support yesterday but have yet to get a reply.
    They are struggling a but under the load of FGU tickets. Hopefully you will get sorted soon.

Thread Information