5E Character Create Playlist
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by Cupcakus View Post
    Bad News: This whole thing is a bit of a hack, and I don't know if it's really releasable...
    Even with that being the case, would you be open to sharing what you have so far, at least via a DM, if not via an unsupported Github repo or something. I'd be interested in taking a look and maybe even helping out with it or forking it. Being able to see a bit more about how you wired it all together, and generally got it working would be pretty useful.

Quote Originally Posted by spkane View Post
    ... Github repo or something ...
    OK, ask and you shall receive! I've uploaded it AS IS to GitHub if one of you other geniuses want's to work on it I'm happy to collaborate. DM me and I'll add you to my Discord where we can chat about things as needed. I've included setup instructions from memory but didn't really test them so the first person to try will likely have to iron them out with me.

https://github.com/Cupcakus/FGBot

I've uploaded it AS IS to GitHub if one of you other geniuses want's to work on it I'm happy to collaborate.
    Thank you! I will definitely play around with this and see what I can do with it.

Have the instructions been updated or has no one gotten with you to try and configure this for their own Discord? I would like to try and get this setup for our community discord channel which we use for voice chat for our campaign. Thank you in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by SmackDaddy View Post
    Have the instructions been updated or has no one gotten with you to try and configure this for their own Discord? I would like to try and get this setup for our community discord channel which we use for voice chat for our campaign. Thank you in advance.
    I just pushed a new update today that helps with a few things re: setup... I think the instructions are good, @spkane was able to get it running on his end I believe. If you want to chat with me directly for help, join my Discord.

https://discord.gg/6zTUpA8

I think the instructions are good, @spkane was able to get it running on his end I believe.
    Sorry for going silent. I did mostly get it up and running while also trying to edit the code and generalize it a bit for a wider audience. In the end however, I ended up going a different route although I had some interesting experiments working before I got distracted with other things.The code was very useful to explore though and helped give me a good direction forward. So, I am still very glad that you decided to post it.

Thanks for the updates @cupcakus! I wish I was more technically able to assist in this endeavor but at least I lack those skills. I am a GM for Pathfinder 1E and would love to test the bot (and help if possible) if development goes that way. Feel free to add me on discord W1ckedwaze#2041.

Thread Information