DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

LFP (new-ish) for Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh - D&D 5e UNITY - Pacific Time

LFP (new-ish) D&D 5e UNITY - Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh - Pacific TZ
    FG License: FGU Ultimate - players need Demo version (free)
    Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: Pacific
    Day of week and time: Tuesdays (weekly) 8:00 - 10:30 pm
    If new game, planned start date: April 14th
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly 2.5 hour sessions
    Term: Until the end of the adventure, if we wish to continue on, we will !

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50-ish
    Number of Players in game & needed: can take at least 3 players
    Character starting level & equipment: 1 / class & background starting equipment
    Character restrictions: This is a Greyhawk setting so I'd prefer to keep it to Core books and away from UA/Eberron etc.

Details of your scenario: The emphasis for this adventure is FUN. I am looking for laid-back players who may or may not be new to D&D. We are all cooped up and dealing with stress right now, so my idea behind this adventure is to leave that behind for a couple of hours a week, enjoy meeting some new people, and having some laughs. We will keep things at a PG-13 level. We will be using Unity so I am looking for players with some patience and understanding if there are technical issues. With that said, I will be putting in the time to be prepared for the sessions and I expect we will have a good time with a beautiful new platform to play with. Drop me a line if you are interested (let me know what your D&D experience is, as well as your experience with Saltmarsh).

I know I missed some players that were interested in our LMoP run as it filled quickly - if you are one of those players please feel free to message me if this time slot works for you.

Thanks and keep well everyone!
    Oldwulf

Hello.

I would be interested. I am new to the 5e of D&D having not played a version of D&D for a number of years as I GM'd other systems. I also have FGU Ultimate but have not much exposure to FG yet either. So I would be new to both. Ultimately I am looking to switch my campaign to FGU so I would like to see it in action too. I already have a discord account and have used it in past for my games. Thank you for your consideration. I think I would be interested in fighter or rogue character concept but am flexible.

I'm interested but, I only just downloaded installed, and bought core books for Fantasy Grounds a couple of days ago.

After which I find out about this Unity thing which, as I understand it right now, is a beta platform for the next gen FG....is that right? Did I just make a horrible mistake and will I need to rebuy all the stuff I just spent money on to use this? (sorry off topic)

Hey, I'm interested, if you still have room. Definitely dig the emphasis on having a fun session. Have a good grasp of 5e rules, no experience with Saltmarsh. Willing to play whatever the group needs. If I can join, just let me know.

DungeonDave, all of your books and modules should transfer over. Some may take a little while, but the more popular systems already have most, if not all, of their stuff ported over. For example, I have bought the 5e core books, Mordekainen's, Xanathar's, Volo's, Ravnica, and SCAG and all of them seem to be fully functional in FGU. If I understand correctly, the only thing you will have to buy is a conversion from FG to FGU (basically get a liscence to unity at a slight discount).

Hi, I'd like to join. I'm a beginner to tabletop RPGs, though I do have a basic understanding of the 5e mechanics. No experience with Saltmarsh. Like to play casters, but don't mind filling if necessary. Thanks for consideration

I would be interested in joining! I'm a long time dnd player but can't get my regular group online to play during all this that is going on so really looking to connect and play with some new people. I'm new to FG but do have unity ultimate addition and can learn pretty quick! I'm pretty open to any times, evenings work best and I have no experience with saltmarshes

Hello Oldwulf!

I currently have the demo version.

I'd love to join your game if possible. I've been playing 5e for a few years with family but the games have been inconsistent which is a bummer. So I'm turning to FG for my D&D fix.

Open to all classes and races dont care what I play as long as I get to play.

I'm based in southern California and with everything going on in the world today extremely flexible with scheduling.

Thanks for your time!

Hello Oldwulf,

I have been playing 5e for a few months now and have a good concept on the mechanics. I am on EST though, not sure if that will make a difference. I have discord already

Thank you
    Last edited by Rednek74; April 9th, 2020 at 15:27.

Quote Originally Posted by Rednek74 View Post
    Hello Oldwulf,

I have been playing 5e for a few months now and have a good concept on the mechanics. I am on EST though, not sure if that will make a difference. What days and times are you looking at? I have discord already

Thank you
    The original post states:
    Time Zone: Pacific
    Day of week and time: Tuesdays (weekly) 8:00 - 10:30 pm

Thread Information