FG Spreadshirt Swag

Multiclass Spell casters - question

Hi,

For a multiclass Cleric/Mage when I add 1st level spells from both classes they are all grouped under th3 Group: Spells Level 1. On he Actions/power tab.

Is there a way to split the Mage spells from the Cleric spells, so that I have Arcane Level 1 (2,3 etc) and Divine Level 1 (2, 3 etc) groups, this would make it much easier when selecting spells to memorise as a comboned list is more difficult to navigate.

Also - is there a fast way to for example to add all the relevant "cleric" spells allowed by sphere to the Character. Likewise for Druid. Or maybe an optioon to simply click a button and add all of a Spheres major/minor access spells to a character?

Apologie soif this been asked before, or if this already in place, if so idiots guide would be great.

Thanks.

What I did is create a 2nd character sheets for one of the spell types. Probably not the correct way.

You can rename like Spells (Level 6) to like Divine (Level 6) and it will let you create a new one after that.

Blog Entries
    Instead of a generic "Spells" category, you could manually go in and designate them Arcane Spells and Divine Spells... that might break them up.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

JohnD, yep that works thanks.

Only issue is I have to move the spell to the character and then edit each spell group, but once done as you can see from image below it groups them accordingly Going to have to learn how to make a mod so this automatically happens, I also want to be abel to add all spells from one spehere to a character as adding one is not ideal.

spells.jpg

Blog Entries
    Celestian might have some ideas how to get this to happen automatically in situations where it is needed.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

Blog Entries
    Further thought on reducing work here - the arcane spells are likely fewer in your tab given how divine casters get access to a considerable range of spells based on domains whereas arcane casters have to pick and choose.

So maybe leave the clerical spells standard and add the arcane bit to those spells... fewer to have to update on your sheet manually.

- John Diefenbaker

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    Celestian might have some ideas how to get this to happen automatically in situations where it is needed.
    You'll have to configure spell group titles and place the spells/powers in those. Generically it assumes "Spells" as the bulk of characters will only have 1 type.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    You'll have to configure spell group titles and place the spells/powers in those. Generically it assumes "Spells" as the bulk of characters will only have 1 type.
    OK so essentially what I suggested above... it's nice to have the option to do that.

- John Diefenbaker

Thanks guys, yep, I thought the Clerical spells would be left as is, and only rename the mage spells as they as you say are are fewer in number.

Though would still like the option to add all spells in bulk by minor/major access from a given sphere would certainly speed up the addition of spells to a priest.

Thread Information