DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LF1P: Lost Mines of Phandelver

LFP: Lost Mines of Phandelver
    Disclaimer: I'm new to the Fantasy Grounds software so there may be a fair bit of fiddling and figuring things out.

License: FGU Standard (you will need your own Standard Unity license to play)

Voice: Discord

I'm looking to run this game weekly on Sundays 4:30 - 8:30 PST. First session I'm shooting for either this Saturday or Monday though, to avoid Easter Sunday.

I will run the Lost Mines of Phandelver adventure. It should last for about 8 sessions of 4 hours each (approximately).

The games I run tend toward a mix of roleplaying and combat, and I will be running the adventure as written for the most part.

You have the option of either starting with one of the pre-generated characters that come with the adventure to make things simpler and friendlier for newbies (like me!). OR you can make your own character using the PHB.

I welcome both new and experiences players, but please make sure you have a standard Unity license set up and installed, a working headset, and Discord installed. If you're interested, please reply to this post or PM me a short description of yourself, your availability, and your Discord ID.

Hi there, I would love to join your adventure!

Name: Vince
    Availability: Any day as long as its after 6pm est (or 3pm pst)
    Experience: DnD 5e for a couple of years now, both as player and recently DM.
    Character: I have a few I've made up with backstories etc that are good to go! Preferably a barbarian or fighter.
    Discord ID: Blind#8139

I've never ran or played LMoP either, and I do not meta game. If you have any questions I did not answer please reach out and let me know! Thank you for the consideration!

Awesome Vinny! I sent you a discord invite

Actually still have one more slot open for LMoP, please DM or reply to this thread

Hi Ravikar! I'd love to join if you've still got a spot.

Name: Thomas
    Availability: Weekdays 8:30 - 11:30, Weekends 4:00 - 10:00
    Experience: Extensive 3.5 experience. I've played 2 sessions as a fighter in 5e just to fill in for a friend that was out of town and I'm interested in learning more about the system. I'd like to end up DMing sometime this year, but would like to experience 5E as a PC first.
    Character: I've played fighters and rogues a lot but would love to try a Wizard in 5E.
    Discord ID: quikk#1638

sent you a discord invite!

Thread Information