STAR TREK 2d20

Looking/forming (for) online a group/DM! feel free to comment!

Hey there!

My name is David - 21 year old (would like to play with peeps 17+) - GMT+2 (Timezone EU) - Kinda a newbie (had 4 sessions) - DND 5th E - English and/or Dutch

With the virus outbreak i have a lot of free times on my hands. I started playing DnD a few weeks ago and the more i play, watch youtube and read about it, the more i am eager to play it again. But the people in my main group are busy people, and can only play once in 2 weeks.

Im looking for a group who's interested in playing twice a week for the coming months! Experience doesnt matter (although we really could use a DM!) and i might also already have one friend who's willing to join (he's a complete newbie). I like roleplaying as much as i like challenging fights and plots!

My aim is to play a longer campaign with the heroes starting with next to nothing (in a not too advanced universe), with about 6 people. I dont care about the playing method as long as it works and we have voice chat (i saw that table top simulator looked a bit better than roll20.net but im open to try anything even if it requires a bit of money!

Anyway, feel free to just leave a comment if you also want to join, or want to DM. As always any advice is also welcome.

I want to enter the game if you'd be ok w it

Thread Information