Starfinder Playlist

Module extensions play movies?

Hi everyone, long time no talk. So I was back in FGC after being away for a while and noticed something strange. In the "Modules" folder, all the modules carry the correct extension of .mod. However the icon that is showing up indicates it is actually a movie. They seem to load fine in FG but it is a strange behavior I haven't noticed before. Any thoughts? Bear in mind, they work, it is just different to see a different icon for the module. Thanks in advance, Rob

A MOD file is an old format of video file. Windows, as default behaviour, thinks the file is one of these, purely because of the .mod extension. Nothing to worry about.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    There are only so many 3 and four letter extensions that can be used. So their are often duplicate uses for the same extensions

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    A MOD file is an old format of video file. Windows, as default behaviour, thinks the file is one of these, purely because of the .mod extension. Nothing to worry about.
    Whew! Ok, thanks again Trenloe.

Thread Information