DICE PACKS BUNDLE

License question for FG Unity

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this so please point me in the right direction if not.

I currently have an ultimate license; v.3.3.10 Ultimate monthly sub. I would like to get a license for Unity but not sure which one to get. Should I get the Fantasy Grounds Unity Ultimate License Upgrade?

Thanks

If you currently have a subscription then you just need to take out a new subscription to FGU.

Note that when you cancel your old subscription, PayPal will tell SmiteWorks immediately that your subscription is no longer valid - so wait until you get closer to the end of the month before you cancel the classic subscription. You can have two subscriptions going at once - one for FGC and one for FGU.

If you want to buy Unity outright (not a subscription) then purchase the one-off license you need - there is no upgrade from a subscription.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information