STAR TREK 2d20

Stacking Armor bonus

Hi everyone, sorry for my english I try my best not to be ununderstanding

My party player is level 11 , and It s a little bit hard to stack the armor class Bonus
    I've got a problem for the AC of an alchemist

he s got a +2 leather in his inventory wich giving him a +4 AC
    He s got 16 in Dex : +3
    he takes a Dex mutagen : I put on the CT( combat tracker ) mutagen dex; DEX: 4 alchemical; AC: 2 natural; WIS:-2
    he uses an extract for Shield : SHield extract;AC: 4 Shield
    He uses an extract for Barskin: I add Barskin; AC: 4 enhancement ( we can t add an anhancement natural wich it will be the best choice but it doesnt exist )
    he takes a cat's grace potion : I add Cat's garce potion; DEX: 4 enhancement

So I've got
    AC = 10
    armor +4
    Dex total +7
    shield : +4
    enhancement (for NA enh): +4
    NA: +2
    total 31 ( def effect +14)

The problem is that the program only take +13 whatever the dexterity bonus I Choose ( even +20 for cat s grace)
    It seems to be a problem between the mutagen and the cat s grace.

If I turn off the cat s grace the new total is +12 wich is the good bonus
    If I turn on the cat s grace and put off the mutagen new total +10 wich is always good,

the problem is when I put on the two different bonus , the total is only +13 instead of +14

Thanks for helping
    I hope we can fix this problem

The issue would be with the leather armor he is using. All the bonuses to his dexterity are putting him over the leather armor's max dexterity bonus of +6.

Check his inventory tab and below his inventory. There will be a small section where it says Armor with a dot to check followed by two boxes. The first box is the Max Stat (ie max Dexterity Bonus), followed by Skill Check (the penalty for wearing armor), followed by spell failure chance. If the armor was dragged onto his sheet, this might be filled in already. So it might have the dot checked with 6 in the first box, nothing in the second, and 10 in the third box.

I tested this locally and was able to get what you are seeing. Once I unchecked the dot, I was able to get you +14, but that would also mean he was not wearing armor at that time and would loose out on the +4 the armor supplied him. He might have to invest in a different set of armor (Haramaki with no max dex for example) or invest in something like Darkleaf armor it increase the max dex bonus on leather armor by 2. Another option would be to find a way to get the fighter's armor training which allows increases to max dex.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Of Course , you 're absolutely right, It was fully out of my mind ,
    Now I can fix this problem , wich it s not really one .
    I didnt know the darkleaf cloth, it seems to be good for the alchimist
    Thanx

Thread Information