Starfinder Playlist

Limit the area of ​​an effect layer and more doubts and a possible suggestion.

I am curious to know if when the FGU officially leaves we will be able to rename and group layers and even more if we can limit the area of ​​an effect, just as we can do with LoS and I saw questions about the Light Source, so I could suggest that the team looked at MapTools there is a powerful LoS and Light Source tool, who knows, it doesn't give ideas and it inspires.

Blog Entries
    Feature enhancements should be added to the wishlist. Forums posts will be buried in a few days.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by yako2020 View Post
    I am curious to know if when the FGU officially leaves we will be able to rename and group layers and even more if we can limit the area of ​​an effect, just as we can do with LoS and I saw questions about the Light Source, so I could suggest that the team looked at MapTools there is a powerful LoS and Light Source tool, who knows, it doesn't give ideas and it inspires.
    Renaming and grouping layers is already on the development roadmap. "Limit area of effect," sounds like a feature request, but I'm not sure that I understand what you are looking for.

Yes pindercarl, it's a suggestion, to limit the areas of effects. For example, players enter a cave in this cave there is a fog, but I would like a way to limit that fog only in the area that players walk and only inside that cave and not across the map.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by yako2020 View Post
    Yes pindercarl, it's a suggestion, to limit the areas of effects. For example, players enter a cave in this cave there is a fog, but I would like a way to limit that fog only in the area that players walk and only inside that cave and not across the map.
    Got it. I think that's been added to the wishlist and is on our radar.

Thread Information