STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

I am new. I have bought SF bundle, but no idea about how to download. Help Please!

Hi.

In the links to my e-mail, there is nothing to download, only these instructions, which I paste here. But i donīt understand it very good. I have bought FG Unity Ultimate, but i do not see any "manage button" in any "purchase section" in my settings. Is FG Unity fully compatible with the Starfinder bundle I have just bought? What thing I do not see? What do I have to do to be able to enjoy the bundle? Thanks in advance! I am lost!

"Thanks for purchasing a Fantasy Grounds product.

If you purchased a license for Fantasy Grounds, please use the appropriate download link from our website that matches your version and Operating System. Follow the instructions on the wiki for installation.

If you purchased another product, note that these require Fantasy Grounds. This product has been linked with our built-in patch system to simplify installation, product updates and re-installs if you ever change your computer system. Please follow the steps below and email [email protected] if you have any difficulties.

Installation:
    1. Launch FG application
    2. Click on Settings
    3. Click on the Manage button in the Purchases section.
    4. Enter your FG web site login and user name, and click Login. Verify that the login status message states a successful login.
    5. Close the Account window.
    6. Close the Settings window.
    7. Click on the Update button.

The updater will install all files needed for your DLC content. If this product is a library, token or adventure module, then you will launch your campaign and then activate the module in the module activation window. This is located under Library | Modules or Tokens | Modules.

If you don't see the product listed in your Order History, then please contact [email protected] to link the order with that account. We will need the Order ID # and the account username you use for purchases.

Enjoy."

That's only in the FG Classic version, not in FG Unity.

In Unity, there's link buttons for Paizo and Steam in the 'Account' tab.

Dave
    No signature needed, please leave parcel on the porch.

Quote Originally Posted by dberkompas View Post
    That's only in the FG Classic version, not in FG Unity.

In Unity, there's link buttons for Paizo and Steam in the 'Account' tab.

Dave
    Thank you, Dave. I have bought my things in the own FG web. So, being Paizo products, should i link to Paizo?

I have tried, and there is no way. It seems does not work. I push link to Paizo, and then I update, bu I see nothing of my purchase. (Although I have bought all it in the Fantasy Grounds web, like a bundle, and all it is in my downloads section, in FG).

I am thinking... must I download classic FG??

The fact is that I see , when I update, the updater says 39 purchases were found. But then there is nothing, when I launch a new game, only the 5e, 3e etc. D&D, basic games...

But NOTHING of Starfinder or Pathfinder (which I bought too).

I have sent this too to Support e-mail. No answer yet. I have spent a lot of money!

If you say me that Unity doesnīt work, yet, ok, say it, and iīll see to download Classic.

On the other hand, they have blocked this same thread in the support part of this forum. Man, I have not posted this too over there to duplicate it. I did it because i have not seen that part before, and I seemed, when discovered, that it was the correct place.

Sorry for the inconveniences. I think you can all understand that when you spend so much money on something new and you see that it doesn't work, you worry a little.
    Last edited by Eusantis; April 8th, 2020 at 11:07.

Make sure you’ve followed the instruction here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...+Grounds+Unity

Especially from step 5 onwards - make sure you successfully fill out all the details in step 5!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hello Eusantis,

I believe I know what you need to do. Once you open FGU, go to settings. From there it will ask for your License Key for Ultimate. It will also have fields to put in your User Name and Password you used to set up your account. Afterwards save and then click "Check for Updates" on the main launch window.

Hope this helps!

EDIT: looks like someone beat me to it, but Trenloe knows what he's talking about
    Last edited by Kreger Bjorn; April 8th, 2020 at 11:07.

Hi, Trenloe and Kreger, thank you very much.

There is no way, I am doing what you say. In fact I have uninstalled FG, to install other time. I make what you say, then, and everything seems to be going well, in fact, I see in the updater how everything I bought from Paizo is being unzipped and installed.

But, What is the next to enjoy my downloads? What am I doing wrong? What I do is to launch FG, and press "host new campaign", and then I only see the basic games. Nothing of my purchases there. I donīt understand.

I EDIT:

However, in my rulesets folder, in my computer, there is nothing of Paizo, despite I have seen it being installed, acording to the updater....

Well, i have just seen all my purchases from Paizo are in the Vault folder.... so, why it does not work?
    Last edited by Eusantis; April 8th, 2020 at 13:39.

You'll need to spend some time reading the Wiki or User Guide, watching videos or signing up to FG College to learn the interface.

Load up a new SFRPG campaign - and then activate the modules you want to see.

Basic guide Wiki here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...1/Basic+Guides

How to use the library and activate modules here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...vating+Modules
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

You can also log into the FG web page go to store and go to purchase history. I found that if I purchase something from STEAM it will not download from FG website. I actually have to start up FG Classic install the product then start up FG Unity do the update and it then gets installed. Even though the accounts are linked. The STEAM purchase did not even show up under history like it should even with the accounts linked. It only showed up after I installed it under FG Classic. The reason why I purchased through STEAM the product was on sale for 19.99 instead of 29.99 from the FG website. STEAM has a lot of good sales.

All purchased products from the FG website should auto install when you start up your FG Unity and click on update. If not you need to setup an account on the FG Website then link STEAM and Paizo to your account. Once that is done you need to do an update. Then you start up FG Unity a small window appears you click next and then you will see a window that says load modules. Every product you purchased will appear here. Please allow some time for the modules to load. You will need to take some time to select what you want to load.

If you have purchased the FG Unity (Ultimate). that is a special license key. You will need to manually add that key. Then update. Yes every time you do something you will need to update.

Yes, host your own campaign make sure you put a password on so u can practice without people connecting to you from the lobby.

How I load a SFRPG campaign? I have readen the guides you say.

This is my window: Captura.PNG

Where is the acces to the lybrary?

Thread Information