STAR TREK 2d20
Page 4 of 8 First ... 23456 ... Last

Maybe its me but can I confirm this should work in FGU and with Enhancer? Assuming yes, apart from activating the plugin do I need to do anything more? As you can see the advantage for sneak attack is not triggering so sneak attack is not triggering:

Screen Shot 2020-04-16 at 3.21.17 pm.png

(testing as the DM so maybe that's the issue?)

Quote Originally Posted by solomani View Post
    Maybe its me but can I confirm this should work in FGU and with Enhancer? Assuming yes, apart from activating the plugin do I need to do anything more? As you can see the advantage for sneak attack is not triggering so sneak attack is not triggering:

Screen Shot 2020-04-16 at 3.21.17 pm.png

(testing as the DM so maybe that's the issue?)
    You need to " add an effect to the rogue that you can leave always that's "Sneak Attack" "
    5E DM, Player, FG conversions, learning LUA, engineer, geek, Ultimate License, Unity Supporter.

DMs Guild Creator

Exactly what 4wire said. add an "Sneak Attack" effect to the rogue (I recommend using my onturn extension as well and making that effect be "Sneak Attack; ONTURN")

Also I'm a mac user, so all of my extensions are tested primarily on Unity.

I also just tested with the 5E Enhancer v0.8.0 and can confirm that it works correctly with that extension on as well.

It does not seem to work with the Combat Enhancer on Classic however, at least unless that extension gets/got an update as it removes one of the functions from CoreRPG+ likely just due to not being updated when CoreRPG+ was to include the new functionality.

Yep, will use onTurn when I can get the basic version working. Here is the setup with Sneak Attack active, but not sneak attack damage:

Screen Shot 2020-04-17 at 12.51.48 pm.png

Does Rex have levels in rogue? The damage is calculated based on the pc’s rogue level.

Ah i see, it’s a custom subclass, however it’s reading as the actual class.

For instance assassin subclass still says rogue in the class. Try manually changing his class from ninja to rogue and see if that works.

Working perfectly, ditto with the Intern counter. Thank you for your help.

Any idea why FGU would be looking at his sub-class as his class? Its done that with all the customers archetypes Ive made I noticed.

Not sure on that, I’ve always just dragged rogue in however, then selected the subclass at level 3 when it’s presented... could just be with how you’ve dragged the classes in.

Thread Information