FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 7 of 8 First ... 5678 Last
    Did you advance the round before trying the second attack? The extension automates the sneak attack once per round, so if you didn’t cycle through to the next round the sneak attack won’t work because you’ve already used it this round. Give that a shot!

Has this seemed to have broken for anyone else? It was working fine for my campaigns, but suddenly it is no longer working
    Last edited by Lobout; July 14th, 2021 at 19:48.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobout View Post
    Has this seemed to have broken for anyone else? It was working fine for my campaigns, but suddenly it is no longer working
    More info in what way is it not working?

Currently working for me.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    More info in what way is it not working?

Currently working for me.
    I am working on doing some more testing, but the current campaign i am running, it is just flat out not working. The rogue has the effect on his character, and while in combat it is not rolling any of the sneak attack damage, We have tried this with allies both right next to him, as well as flanking the mob. I have spun up a new campaign to do some testing, but I know it was working at one point then suddenly just stopped adding the SA damage.

I am working on doing some more testing, but the current campaign i am running, it is just flat out not working. The rogue has the effect on his character, and while in combat it is not rolling any of the sneak attack damage, We have tried this with allies both right next to him, as well as flanking the mob. I have spun up a new campaign to do some testing, but I know it was working at one point then suddenly just stopped adding the SA damage.
    Can you give us a screen shot of the code and effect in the CT?
    Are they using a finesse weapon or a ranged weapon? Are they hitting with the attack first?

If I recall it has to be a dex based attack. If it is str based then the extension won't fire. I'd be willing to bet FG is calculating the attack with a str modifier

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    If I recall it has to be a dex based attack. If it is str based then the extension won't fire. I'd be willing to bet FG is calculating the attack with a str modifier
    Yeah if your STR is higher than your DEX (or maybe even equal) it might cause the issue to not fire also.

Hi guys! i realy need some help here! i have purchased this extension, and one of my players is getting rogue as a multiclass. But the effect dont apply, and the automation doesn`t work! I have tryed add manually the "Sneak Attack; ONTURN", but still not working... Any one get some problem with multiclass?

Quote Originally Posted by hrscarvalho View Post
    Hi guys! i realy need some help here! i have purchased this extension, and one of my players is getting rogue as a multiclass. But the effect dont apply, and the automation doesn`t work! I have tryed add manually the "Sneak Attack; ONTURN", but still not working... Any one get some problem with multiclass?
    Did you also install the Turn based effects extension and enable them both?

Did you also install the Turn based effects extension and enable them both?
    Yeap! The extension works fine to the "pure rogue", but the multiclass not.

Thread Information