STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

LFG: Tyranny of Dragons (Complete)

Time Zone: EST (GMT-5)
    Day of week and time: Every other Friday 8pm
    If new game, planned start date: April 20
    Planned Duration & Frequency: The game will run 3-4 hours every other Friday night.
    Term: Long Term: The campaign will take approximately 1 year to complete. The players involved have been together for over a year, so dedicated players only, please.

Text or Voice: Both
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50-50, though this could change, depending on the players.
    Number of Players in game & needed:There are currently 4 players. 1-2 additional players are needed. We're not playing by AL rules, so the first couple of missions are rough.
    Character starting level & equipment: Level 1, players can choose a starting equipment pack or starting wealth.
    Character restrictions: Players can choose any class and race from PHB, XGtE, EE, SCAG and VGtM. Likewise, any alignment will be taken, but be aware, there will be consequences for player actions.

Details of your scenario: The Cult of Dragons has begun raiding towns on the lower sword-coast, creating chaos. Characters in the campaign will be investigating these raids and fighting to prevent an uprising.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=3573

Interested. Willing to stick ot out.

Sent youu a PM and also signed up on the calendar

I am interested and willing to stick around for the entire year. I run FGU, would that work?

Hi, I am really interested, contact me if you still lookin go for players, already signed in schedule. Hopefully I can join!.

FG License: I have classic FG through Steam
    My Time Zone: GMT -4, time frame works with me as i tend to stay up late anyways
    Text or Voice: Voice - works fine with me
    Voice software used: Discord - I have this

This would be my first time playing 5e but I have experience playing 3.5, Pathfinder (Also DMing a game for this), Iron Kingdoms

Okay, first, I forgot to tell everyone that this is FGU, and it is a bit buggy (one reason you'll need to make characters in advance). I'm going to message you back in order. Percias and valiantcosmos are the two front-runners. I also have an old friend joining, so there are currently no available slots. However, with this campaign, people tend to leave early on for various reasons, so anyone still interested, PM me, and I'll put you on a waiting list. Go ahead and apply on the Game Calendar, and I'll send Discord invites and confirm players as spots open.

Actually, 5E is basically a simplified version of 3.5. You now have a proficiency bonus in place of adding points to your skills at higher levels, and if you want feats, they take the place of stat advancement (which is now 2 points, instead of 1). There are also no longer official rules for called shots, and allies in the path of ranged attacks. The only things that are really new is you choose a Subclass at level 1-3, depending on your base class and Advantage/Disadvantage, where you roll 2d20 and take the higher/lower roll.

I've sent out some new invites. My first two picks didn't join the Discord channel, nor did they message me about the expired links.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave0910 View Post
    I've sent out some new invites. My first two picks didn't join the Discord channel, nor did they message me about the expired links.
    Hello. I've played the game since 2e AD&D. I'm CST. If you're still looking for players, I'm willing to join
    My discord Fedor#2498,
    I'm available every day after 6 p.m.
    Last edited by earGO; April 9th, 2020 at 02:05.

Thread Information