STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

LFG Looking to join online group or create one

37 yr old casual player here. Been playing roughly 7 years now, mostly 5E, but have played a few other tabletop RPGs, so i'm flexible on the game. Flexible on playing style, and time isn't that important at the moment as the corona has me cooped up at home for at least the next 6 weeks in south florida. Let me know what you have available in your campaign, or if you want to get a group together and build our own. I'd be willing to try my hand at running a game, and do have access to the books, however its on my brothers D&D Beyond account. This will be my first online gaming experience, so whether i play or run a game, or i'll need patience while i'm getting walked through all the apps and sites i'll need to use.

Hit me up, my boredom is driving the missus crazy at this point.

I'm on the East Coast time zone, but here lately have been having some late nights, so don't let a time difference discourage you from making contact.

Same boat

Quote Originally Posted by Guy Cubensis View Post
    37 yr old casual player here. Been playing roughly 7 years now, mostly 5E, but have played a few other tabletop RPGs, so i'm flexible on the game. Flexible on playing style, and time isn't that important at the moment as the corona has me cooped up at home for at least the next 6 weeks in south florida. Let me know what you have available in your campaign, or if you want to get a group together and build our own. I'd be willing to try my hand at running a game, and do have access to the books, however its on my brothers D&D Beyond account. This will be my first online gaming experience, so whether i play or run a game, or i'll need patience while i'm getting walked through all the apps and sites i'll need to use.

Hit me up, my boredom is driving the missus crazy at this point.

I'm on the East Coast time zone, but here lately have been having some late nights, so don't let a time difference discourage you from making contact.
    Very experienced player, looking to join or start group as well. Prefer Pathfinder 1st edition you 5e.

Am in PST but looking for something Monday or Friday nights.

Let me know if that works for you.

Mondays or fridays would work for me now. I'm not set on 5E, can be pretty flexible with game as long as the DM is good at what hes doin'.

Did this ever take off? We are two players LFG for Monday nights, EST.

Monday nights, Pathfinder, I gm. Also EST.
    You all interested?
    FG Ultimate License Holder!
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own."
    Adam Savage, Mythbusters

I’m PST and the earliest I could start would be 6 PST if that works for you.

Being on Lockdown, I can. That's my 9 PM go till midnight, 1 AM. That is IF I do not get the job driving a log truck.

Started gaming in 1985. Started GMing, and have GMed ever since. in 1987. I like to think I know at least a little bit of what I'm doing.
    Adam Savage, Mythbusters

I'd prefer 5e - I am more familiar with it.

Might like to give this a shot. Looking to play a good aligned sorcerer, cursed with the body of a child- already developing a backstory. Hey, soon as I'm able to get my art programs running again maybe I'll even be able to draw a few of our characters- I'm in Idaho and can never figure out time zones cause everyone seems to use a different set of them.

You are Mountain. Two hours behind me. I lived in Idaho for a few years, was stationed in Mt Home AFB.
    Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Thread Information