DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Search field not finding anything

I am getting a problem when searching using the Library --> Module --> link window. Nothing will show. In order to go back, I have to exit the search window altogether and restart.

Steps:
    1) go to Library
    2) Choose Players Handbook
    3) Choose Spells
    4) On the bottom, type 'Web'

Normally, it should filter to the Web spell but nothing shows up. Then you have to close the box to get the list back.

This does work using the Spells button on the right side. Just not through the Library.

This is working for me. You did press return?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

You now need to press return for the search to start.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Ok. I see something.. When clicking on Spells, it is first bringing me to the list of classes. However, this is still an issue here.. If I type Wizard, the list still goes blank and it does not filter to Wizard. I think this issue might be present with Top level lists. Sorry that I didn't write the steps correctly.. Here is what I am doing now:

1) Go to Library
    2) Open Players Handbook
    3) Choose Spells
    4) Type Wizard in the search box and press enter

The list goes blank for me and even if I remove the word Wizard (and press enter) the list does not come back.

I think this is happening in simlar search boxes that have a top level list before you drill down to the final list.
    Last edited by Mazzar; April 7th, 2020 at 22:05.

Still working for me.
    What version is showing on the top right of your start screen? It should be 4/4/20 (at least).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

The updater says 2020-03-31 and the launcher screen says 2020-04-04.. I made sure to remove all extensions and still get the problem.
    Last edited by Mazzar; April 8th, 2020 at 00:17.

Thread Information