DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Player can't open some windows

I (GM) was helping a player create her character, but she wasn't able to open some windows, think it was Classes. When I dragged Wizard class to chat she was able to open it from there, but not from the buttons on the right. She also couldn't drag it to her character sheet, but when I dragged it worked.

She had both SRD and Basic Rule modules open in the library. Any other reason? Other players were able to, but those were other sessions so maybe I changed something.

Bonus question: how do you add dice to a dice roll on a Mac? On PC with multiple buttons on the mouse hold left and add dice with right clicks, but on Mac that's not an option.

Sounds like a bit of a user issue. Did they actually see the "Classes" button on the right of the desktop?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

She did. She was able to navigate everything else fine, including dragging backgrounds and races to her character sheet, so I trust her she was doing it correctly.

Blog Entries
    Do you have any extensions loaded? Is this repeatable with other players? FGC or FGU? Version(s)?

And according to Google and MacWorld, you can right click on a Mac; https://www.macworld.co.uk/how-to/ma...click-3610351/

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Do you have any extensions loaded? Is this repeatable with other players? FGC or FGU? Version(s)?

And according to Google and MacWorld, you can right click on a Mac; https://www.macworld.co.uk/how-to/ma...click-3610351/
    FGC. FGU won't work on one of my player's ancient laptop, and I'm not looking forward to using it due to the complexity of adding images.

I'll have to see if we can replicate it during our first game night.

Thanks for the Mac tip!

Thread Information