DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Ruleset errors after update

I just did an update and tried to create a new 5e game with all the rules and got the following errors:
    Ruleset Error: die: Defined with a merge attribute, but the name attribute (rF) does not match an existing die. Skipped. File (gameelements.xml)
    Ruleset Error: die: Defined with a merge attribute, but the name attribute (gF) does not match an existing die. Skipped. File (gameelements.xml)
    Ruleset Error: die: Defined with a merge attribute, but the name attribute (bF) does not match an existing die. Skipped. File (gameelements.xml)
    Ruleset Error: die: Defined with a merge attribute, but the name attribute (pF) does not match an existing die. Skipped. File (gameelements.xml)
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_token2.lua"]:9: attempt to call field 'addEffectTagIconConditional' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string ""]:1: attempt to set a value for an invalid handler 'onLockChanged'

Are you running any extensions? If so try a new campaign without extensions. If the issue goes away then check that you are using the most recent version of the extensions you are using.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Same errors when I try to start a new campaign without extensions

Please provide a screenshot of the FG chat window after he campaign loads so that we can verify the exact versions of everything you’re loading.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks for posting the screenshot.

You have a pretty old version of CoreRPG there. Make sure you don’t have an unzipped directory in your <FG App Data>\rulesets directory. If not, delete CoreRPG.pak and run an update.
    Last edited by Trenloe; April 8th, 2020 at 14:06. Reason: Clarified directory location
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

deleting the CoreRPG.pak didn't change anything (it was in rulesets, not modules), so I put it back. Here is my rulesets directory.
    Capture2.PNG

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_L View Post
    deleting the CoreRPG.pak didn't change anything (it was in rulesets, not modules), so I put it back. Here is my rulesets directory.
    Capture2.PNG
    Sorry, my quick typing error - just replace "modules" with "rulesets" in my post above.

As I mentioned, check for unzipped directories. An unzipped directory overrides the .pak file of the same name. You have unzipped both the CoreRPG and 2E rulesets last year. Delete those directories.

Thread Information