Starfinder Playlist
Page 8 of 96 First ... 6789101858 ... Last
    Hello great hive mind!

I have been searching and googling for an option to turn off image identification. At the moment when I share a photo of a monster they get the name of the monster. This also goes for maps which is kind of revealing. Can I turn this off?

Thanks!

Blog Entries
    Click the green ID circle and the image, item, etc will become unidentified. You can then enter anything you want in the unidentified field. So your "Castle Amber" map will show for the players as "Mysterious Castle" and the "Hobgoblin Sargent" becomes "Armored Hobgoblin".

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Wonderful! you are my todays hero! I wonder if they will implement a general all unidentified from start setting Thanks again!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fetjesus View Post
    Wonderful! you are my todays hero! I wonder if they will implement a general all unidentified from start setting Thanks again!
    No. They used to have similar (items only?) and removed it. Items in 5E from the DMG default to unidentified. Items from the 5E PHB default to identified. Not positive on the behavior of items, maps etc from other sources.

EDIT: that said, you can always add it to the wish list.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

We finished Dragon Heist last Friday. We started on 20-Dec-2019 and it was delightful if challenging from a DM complexity standpoint). That was our introduction to Fantasy Grounds and to Unity starting in March (which was also delightful).
    Now I want to move on to Dungeon of the Mad Mage. However from what I am noticing the first few (5-6) levels have LOS and the remaining are in process. I noticed once when were were suffering from LOS lockups during movement and switched to non-LOS Unity that the functionality of using masks seemed more awkward (more clicking needed) with Unity.

I am wondering when I use Mad Mage and if I have to use masking on a non-LOS level is there a best procedure for using Unity with Masks? I could not find any Unity/Mask specific documentation.

The mask in Unity is just the same as it is in Classic. You can use the mask with or without LoS.

As far as the LoS progress is concerned, in addition to the levels already done, I have done levels, 5, 6, 8 and almost finished 7. I'll be getting those into the module sometime next week.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Oh super! Does the download include your latest updates? The reason I ask is that some FG things have "dev" versions and "released" versions and I don't know if that applies to the FG 5e modules.
    Last edited by webdove; May 31st, 2020 at 22:55.

No, the xml file posted above does not include the ones I’m working on. When done they’ll be included in the module and you’ll get the update when it is released.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Hiho, I noticed what seemed different between masks in classic and unity. I recall in classic that the mask editing functions were accessible directly in the blue menu bar at the top of the map below the banner. In unity those controls are not there. I had to unlock the map and click mask editing to add visible areas to the mask which seemed more awkward (unless I missed a way to include the mask editing buttons on the blue menu bar). Web.

That's correct. The MAsk tools are now in the same place as all the other map tools.

Thread Information