5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 72 of 96 First ... 2262707172737482 ... Last
    Is there a way to stop Players from drawing on the map?

Quote Originally Posted by Roach View Post
    as it happens so often in FGU, there is an app for that: you can find on the Foundry under the URL https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/208/view. It is paid, the price is 395 coins. I am not linked in anyway to the maker of this extension. Of course, the usual caveats apply: ExtensionsAreRisk (tm), and so on
    Thank you!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by houseofdexter View Post
    No, but after you drop a Red Dragon on the map and CT with the name of Stop It! they tend to grow up and behave themselves.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

When I put in lights they have a hard edge. As in the light just stops altogether. Can the parameters be tweaked so it feathers the edge to be more realistic? Thanks.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoranDob View Post
    When I put in lights they have a hard edge. As in the light just stops altogether. Can the parameters be tweaked so it feathers the edge to be more realistic? Thanks.
    Yes. The hard edge is there on the defaults to give a visual indication of game mechanics (dark, dim, bright). But, you will see with map lights (not effect lights) you can control the falloff values. https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...aps+and+Tokens

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by houseofdexter View Post
    Yes. Right click on the image and go to Drawing and then Lock Drawing Layer.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by ZoranDob View Post
    See videos nineteen and twenty linked in the first post of this thread.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Yes. Right click on the image and go to Drawing and then Lock Drawing Layer.
    Darn it, I didn't know this! Would have been easier then the red dragon, though I only have to do that once!

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Darn it, I didn't know this! Would have been easier then the red dragon, though I only have to do that once!
    heh

Does anyone have any suggestions on videos that show how to GM in FGU from start to finish throughout a session? I have a friend with 0 familiarity that wishes to learn. I'm sure it would have to be a few videos long.
    Thanks for any replies
    Ultimate License Holder- Playin' D&D since '79, GMing since '81 and still rockin' the geriatric crowd.

Thread Information