5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 70 of 96 First ... 2060686970717280 ... Last
    Did a cat accidentally on purpose walk across your keyboard and mute your speakers?

Haha... no I hear all other computer related audio. Just the dice sound is missing.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoranDob View Post
    Haha... no I hear all other computer related audio. Just the dice sound is missing.
    And what ruleset and extensions are you using? Have you tried in a new campaign with no extensions?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoranDob View Post
    Do you by chance use Ear Trumpet? If so, have you set it so that FG is going to your headset, or a virtual line?

This might be a simple question, but is there a way of layering two maps together? It's specifically related to The Scarlet Citadel from Kobold Press, where there are overlay images that need to placed on a map to change a room or area? I've tried dragging the image to the layer part of the other image but nothing happens.

EDIT: Sorted. Use the image from the asset window.
    Last edited by spoonhead; April 15th, 2022 at 10:52.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by spoonhead View Post
    This might be a simple question, but is there a way of layering two maps together? It's specifically related to The Scarlet Citadel from Kobold Press, where there are overlay images that need to placed on a map to change a room or area? I've tried dragging the image to the layer part of the other image but nothing happens.

EDIT: Sorted. Use the image from the asset window.
    Yep, you got it.

Welcome to FG.

Go into options and find the option 'Combat: Auto NPC initiative' and set that either to off or on. I suspect that you have it set to Group right now.

To measure distance click and hold both mouse buttons and drag from where you want to start measuring. You'll also see distance when a token moves and also when they target an enemy there'll be an arrow with the distance marked on it.

EDIT: LordEntrails makes a good point below. My answer was aimed at 5e but if you are playing Savage Worlds for example I believe that similar NPCs are supposed to be grouped together; I don't know whether there's an option to not have that happen.
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; June 2nd, 2022 at 18:59.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Welcome!
    Quote Originally Posted by alfred0809 View Post
    How do I prevent similar NPCs from being grouped together when I drag an encounter onto the Combat Tracker?
    This will depend upon the ruleset you are using. Check the Options, which is usually found in the tp right corner under a gear or setting like icon.
    How do I measure distances in a map?
    The easiest is to use a quick pointer, which is the right and left mouse buttons together to draw an arrow. The pointer is erased by pressing the mouse buttons together again and not dragging/drawing.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Alfred0809 was a spammer.

Four new videos added. Links in the first post.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information