FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 67 of 96 First ... 1757656667686977 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Thank you, M'Lord!
    A.J.

“It isn't Narnia, you know," sobbed Lucy. "It's you. We shan't meet you there. And how can we live, never meeting you?"
    "But you shall meet me, dear one," said Aslan.
    "Are -are you there too, Sir?" said Edmund.
    "I am," said Aslan. "But there I have another name. You must learn to know me by that name. This was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

How about using Zoom and sharing the screen for 1 on 1 pc creation?

Sorry to keep asking these questions... I really appreciate the help, thank you.

I'm trying to have my players roll for their hp. We're using 5e, and it just gives average at every level. Normally that's fine, but I want to do it a little differently... is it possible to have FG not grant HP on level up? We can change it manually, but my concern is that someone with a d8 Hit Die will get the average granted, then roll and add another 8 on top of the average.

Thank you for your help!
    A.J.

“It isn't Narnia, you know," sobbed Lucy. "It's you. We shan't meet you there. And how can we live, never meeting you?"
    "But you shall meet me, dear one," said Aslan.
    "Are -are you there too, Sir?" said Edmund.
    "I am," said Aslan. "But there I have another name. You must learn to know me by that name. This was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

Hello, I'm about to strat a PFRPG2E campaing, and just noted that the sistem consider the rise shield action, but it don't give the damage reduction of the damage if the player wants to block it, is there a tool that I and the players can use to apply the damage reduction?

thanks for the help.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by merkvah View Post
    Sorry to keep asking these questions... I really appreciate the help, thank you.

I'm trying to have my players roll for their hp. We're using 5e, and it just gives average at every level. Normally that's fine, but I want to do it a little differently... is it possible to have FG not grant HP on level up? We can change it manually, but my concern is that someone with a d8 Hit Die will get the average granted, then roll and add another 8 on top of the average.

Thank you for your help!
    No. There is no option to turn off the automatic/default HP gain on level up. If you want them to roll, you will have to do the math and add or subtract as needed You might check the Forge, its possible someone has made an extension that can help with this; https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/

Quote Originally Posted by edcasasa View Post
    Hello, I'm about to strat a PFRPG2E campaing, and just noted that the sistem consider the rise shield action, but it don't give the damage reduction of the damage if the player wants to block it, is there a tool that I and the players can use to apply the damage reduction?

thanks for the help.
    Ruleset specific questions are best asked in the ruleset specific forum. This one is something that the folks in the PF2 forum can probably answer faster and more accurately. Try here; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Pathfinder-2-0

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by edcasasa View Post

thanks for the help.
    Raising your shield and blocking damage are two different things. You'll need to create an effect for the shield block (RESIST: 5, physical - for example) to account for the damage reduction.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thanks Zacchaeus

I have created a module that contains many maps, images and tokens as well as my own created items. And I can load this and use it in a new campaign. What I would like to know is how to update this with new items etc from new campaigns where I create new items or spells or NPCs. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoranDob View Post
    I have created a module that contains many maps, images and tokens as well as my own created items. And I can load this and use it in a new campaign. What I would like to know is how to update this with new items etc from new campaigns where I create new items or spells or NPCs. Thanks.
    The best practice would be to create a Development Campaign, then you can update that as necessary and re-export.

Here is a guide that should help you out, it's for Adventure modules, but it works for anything you can export.

How do I:

- draw straight horizontal/vertical/diagonal walls with only one start- and end-poing?
    - make new walls connect to already present walls at the time of drawing instead of having to connect them afterwards?
    - make wall drawing snap to the grid?
    - merge layers?
    - copy and paste lights?

Thanks in advance for any advice?

Thread Information