Starfinder Playlist
Page 54 of 96 First ... 444525354555664 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidseq View Post
    How to I switch off my players having to request permission to move their token? I don't think this used to be on by default but it seems to be for me now.
    You can turn off Token locking by clicking this button on the toolbar:

Quote Originally Posted by Solidseq View Post
    How to I switch off my players having to request permission to move their token? I don't think this used to be on by default but it seems to be for me now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulimo View Post
    You can turn off Token locking by clicking this button on the toolbar:

You can also turn it off in the map settings. Both do the exact same thing.
    Locked Tokens.jpg

Where it says "Toggle Token Lock"

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    You can also turn it off in the map settings. Both do the exact same thing.
    Locked Tokens.jpg

Where it says "Toggle Token Lock"
    You can also right-click the map and choose "Unlock Tokens" at the SW position on the radial menu.
    --
    I'm so bassic

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I couldn't find it. Is there a way to change the name of a campaign?

Yes, simply rename the campaign folder inside the campaigns folder in the FG Data folder.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

How do I add a custom character portrait in FG Unity? I have no idea where the default folders are for the install. I have all the stuff figured out for Classic but fairly clueless about Unity.
    FANTASY GROUNDS CLASSIC & UNITY ULTIMATE LICENSE HOLDER

Unity is the same as Classic in that it has a data folder. As in Classic click the folder icon top left of the start screen to open the data folder and you'll find inside there a portraits folder into which you can place your portraits.

The default location for Unity data folder is C;/users/uesername/AppData/Roaming/Smiteworks/Fantasy Grounds. But it won't be there if you decided to install in a different location.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thanks!

Since my group is short a bit on players, I am controlling one of the PCs as the GM. Is there a way to make that character's image show at the top left along with the other PCs?
    Last edited by daddystabz; August 3rd, 2021 at 07:45.
    FANTASY GROUNDS CLASSIC & UNITY ULTIMATE LICENSE HOLDER

Quote Originally Posted by daddystabz View Post
    Thanks!

Since my group is short a bit on players, I am controlling one of the PCs as the GM. Is there a way to make that character's image show at the top left along with the other PCs?
    Only if you join your own game as a player. You can do that by starting a second instance of FG on the same computer as you are running host and click join and then type your username into the Join by section or type localhost in the join by IP section depending on if you are running a Cloud or LAN Based game.

Is there a way to set up LOS using occluders such that a character could enter an area, such as a tent, wagon, etc., and while inside the area they would not be seen by any characters or NPCs that are outside the area, and the character inside the area would not be able to see out?

Thread Information