DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 52 of 96 First ... 242505152535462 ... Last
    How do I format the effect for a spell such as Frostbite, so that the disadvantage on its next attack portion of the effect is exhausted once the target attacks?
    The format for adding an effect with a duration in an NPC's actions within the combat tracker is [EFF: paralyzed (D:1)], what would I need to add to the [EFF:blanketyblank] block to denote that it should exhaust after a single roll / action...?

Effects are created using the words in the spell where those can be deciphered by the system. There’s no wording that I know of which would end an effect on the next action.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Okay so I've mostly figured out how LOS and masking works - I'm no longer using the masking but I am now using the vision and lighting ( especially now that they're within a darker area than they've ever been). The issue I'm having with this though is that it doesn't keep revealed (or even somewhat an outline) of places they've previously been. Is there a way to accomplish this?

As long as the tokens are not removed from the map then the players should see where they have been. It’s dark but it should be just about visible. Fog of war isn’t preserved if the tokens are removed from the map.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Hi Zacchaeus,
    I have acquired a number of LOS map modules from Patreon. Unfortunately each small set is a single mod file and they are cluttering up my module load screen. Do you know how I could combine all those small sets of map files into a single large mod file to simplify use?
    Thanks
    Web

If you are able to unzip the module files you can put the contents into one folder and zip that back up and change the .zip to .mod. You'll need a small definition file and if you wan a thumbnail; but otherwise just a folder with the images and the xml los data is all you need.

Is it possible to load all the map modules and then export them as a single module?

Possibly. It depends on how the modules were constructed.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    As long as the tokens are not removed from the map then the players should see where they have been. It’s dark but it should be just about visible. Fog of war isn’t preserved if the tokens are removed from the map.
    This isn't accurate - I even had them show me their screen through discord nothing is visible as to where they've been.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukeass View Post
    This isn't accurate - I even had them show me their screen through discord nothing is visible as to where they've been.
    Zacchaeus is right though, there is FoW Are you sure you turned on LoS? If you just activate dynamic lighting, then you probably won't have this

Thread Information