5E Character Create Playlist
Page 47 of 96 First ... 37454647484957 ... Last
    Are you trying to share something directly from Assets?

If you want to share something from Assets, you need to create an Image record first.

When you open an Asset, either:
    1. Click Create Image Record and share the image record
    2. Drag/Drop the Asset to the Images & Maps section then share the image record

Option 1 on the left, option 2 on the right.

I edited my original and show a screen capture. The image is found in FG under Images.

I believe that is a known issue at the moment. Don't maximize the map (click the up arrow in the upper right corner), click the down arrow once and you will get the option to share.

EDIT: once you share it, you can maximize it again.

We transitioned 5e characters from Classic to Unity, and none of the spells are working, they seem to throwing errors about range, indicating the range of the casted spell is 0... is there something we can do about that? I don't see any kind of "range" attribute when I edit the spell in the Action list?
    Last edited by seismicshock; May 1st, 2021 at 04:08.

This sounds like a problem with an extension. Make sure the GM copies all the extensions over and into FGU and make sure they all work with unity and are the latest version.

Edit: And welcome to the forums

In 5e, is there a way to affect the initiative modifier for an NPC automatically without changing the DEX ability when dropped onto the the combat tracker?

Not that I am aware of. You may be able to add an effect of INIT:x to an NPC if you use this extension. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...cs-characters).
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Cheers. I'll take a look.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Not that I am aware of. You may be able to add an effect of INIT:x to an NPC if you use this extension. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...cs-characters).

New Question

Is there a way to automate the Frenzied condition for an NPC? This is the wording as it appears.

"On its next turn after a deep one takes 10 or more damage from a single attack, it has advantage on its claws attack and adds +2 to damage."

I don't mind if it just parses the statement to create the coding, which I could then drop on them for their next turn.

Thread Information