DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 45 of 96 First ... 3543444546475595 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    LOS was released along with the initial release a year or so ago. Lighting is in Beta https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...a-Release-v4-1
    Sorry, it's just i found a thread that said "los and lighting" and stucked.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Nope
    sadness

Is it possible to open a FGC mod. in FGU? I have a huge campaign that I would love to play in Unity, but I really do not want to completely rewrite it.

Yes, everything is forward compatible. So anything that works in Classic will work in Unity. However once you open that campaign in Unity there's no going back - so make sure you only copy the campaign over and not move it. The only caveat is that if you use a lot of extensions in Classic then some of those are known to create problems with campaigns in Unity.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I just want to second *copy* the campaign don't move it so you have a backup.

Also drawings don't come over, and make sure you understand how to use assets and images it's the major change. There are some very good videos by Zacchaeus in the first post (easy to overlook now we're 45 pages in).

Hey, Me and my group are fairly new to FGU so we are still learning how to use the program. Before the update I could connect with second instance of game to the same server I'm running as GM to see what player see and help them look for stuff or at least check if they have the same option as I see as GM. I now get license error when trying to connect with second instance... is there a new feature or way on how to do this now?

No, it's just the same as before. Once you have the first instance open in a campaign right click on the FG icon on the task bar and select Fantasy grounds to start the second instance then click join. If you started a LAN game then type localhost into the Join by IP address box. If you are running a Cloud game then type your username into the Join by DM name box.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

How do I, a player, give control of my PC to another player so they can play two PCs at the same time?

I assume the GM must do something as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Baelzar View Post
    How do I, a player, give control of my PC to another player so they can play two PCs at the same time?

I assume the GM must do something as well?
    If you are asking what I think you are asking, the GM would right-click Clear Owner on the character in question. Then the other player could pick up the other character, and play two at once.

If you wanted to switch back at some point, the GM would have to do the same again. Characters can only be controlled by one player at a time.

That is what I was asking, and I thank you. We shall test this in an hour.

Thread Information