DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 39 of 96 First ... 2937383940414989 ... Last
    I'll be interested in answers to this one as well as I like slippery footing and difficult terrain from corpse build up as well.

I had been using circular pointers in some of my sessions then deleting the combat record but its a pain.

I have just tried following
    Creature is dead.
    You click on the stats link on the RH side of combat tracker for that creature to open the creatures stats.
    Drag the icon from the stat block on top of the token on the map then delete the combat tracker record.
    It will leave behind the token you dropped in that location.
    If you use blood effects they will be gone though.

Only other method would be to set them to not visible in combat tracker and set skip hidden actor on in the options.
    But set the token visibility on map to always visible.

Anyone with other better ideas????

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    How do I remove NPC from combat tracker without removing their corresponding token from the map? Wading through the beaten up remains of enemies is difficult terrain in my groups.
    You can't without an extension and I don't think one exists. There's a couple of extensions which leave blood splatters or 'dead' tokens but I'm not sure if they work in Pathfinder. The simplest way would be to make them invisible on the CT and turn on skip hidden actor in options.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Naroe View Post
    Drag the icon from the stat block on top of the token on the map then delete the combat tracker record.
    It will leave behind the token you dropped in that location.
    Hey I like this solution a whole lot, I think it'll work for me, even though it's a couple of steps per enemy. Sure are a lot of people asking for this kind of token behavior these days.

Hi There!

My player has the Ioun Stone (Mastery) which increases his proficiency bonus. How does this work on FGU? I don't see how I as the DM can increase his proficiency bonus. Thank you for all of your help in advance!

Lady Archer

You’d need an effect which added 1 to anything that uses proficiency to compute - so ATK: 1; SKILL:1 (list of proficient skills); SAVE:1 etc
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

-removed- seems to already work that way. Need to clarify with my player.
    Last edited by Weissrolf; February 22nd, 2021 at 10:35.

Thanks for your quick reply Zacchaeus!

Could you be a bit more specific for me? How would I go about creating an effect? I also see the item needs to be attuned. Is there a way to track attunement and is that why it is not updating automatically? It may also be worth noting that I am pulling the Ioun Stone (Mastery) item from the SRD and I do not own the Dungeon Master's guide in FGU.

Thanks again for all your help!

Lady Archer

Is there a way of opening every story entry with the padlock unlocked so I can edit straight away? The default is always locked I know, but I tend to edit my story entries with more flavour text, links to stuff etc.

Is there an extension that does/could do that?

[QUOTE=Lady Archer;581572]Thanks for your quick reply Zacchaeus!

Could you be a bit more specific for me? How would I go about creating an effect? I also see the item needs to be attuned. Is there a way to track attunement and is that why it is not updating automatically? It may also be worth noting that I am pulling the Ioun Stone (Mastery) item from the SRD and I do not own the Dungeon Master's guide in FGU.

Thanks again for all your help!

While you're waiting for Zacchaeus to reply, you might want to take a look at this Effects How To website. Regarding attunement, I believe that is something you just have to roleplay - there is nothing in the code to indicate that.

https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...ced+Automation

Also, Rob Twohy has a wonderful extension on dmsguild that covers many conditions. Here is the link.

https://www.dmsguild.com/product/192...erm=conditions

Good luck!

How do I unlock a map in maximized/desktop view? The corresponding toolbar vanishes.

Thread Information